Part 38: Second Chance✔️

A/N Hey my dear lovely readers, here is the latest update. This is the fastest update I could do for now. And the longest chapter I presumed😅
Psst, there's something sweet is happening.

So, please tell me what do you think of the progress of this story? Let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))
..........................................
[Peter POV]

"What if I decide to not go with you?" That is the question I asked towards him when he insisted on bringing me home with him.

He was stoned and his eyes showed a sense of despair.

Pete, don't sympathize yet. You need to punish him a little bit more!-said the Evil side of Peter Edsburke. Hehe!

"I-

A call coming through my phone, when Sean was about to speak. I took a peek at the phone which I placed on the table. It was a call from Heather. Ignoring Sean, I picked up the call and retracted my hand from his grip before I walked out of the cafe, leaving him alone.
.................................
[Sean POV]

When Pete told me, "What if I decide to not go with you?"

I was like totally lost. I seriously do not know what to do if Pete really won't come back with me. What should I tell Frey? She would totally feel sad if her Dada didn't appear on her graduation day.

The other thing is, I would really lose him.
Which is I don't want it to happen. I wouldn't survive without him in my life. I hate to sleep alone at night and wake up alone every morning. I already get used to his presence next to me.

"Sean."

I turned towards the voice, which I know it belongs to Adam. "Hey." I greeted him with a faint smile.

I seriously not so confident of myself and in midst of despair right at that moment. My mind couldn't stop thinking about Pete.

He took a seat in front of me before asked, "Is everything good?"

"If things doing good, he would not leave me alone, here."

He flashed an awkward smile. "Silly me! So, what are you gonna do next?"

"What do you mean?" I knitted my brows together.

"I mean, your next plan to reconcile with Pete. You sure got another plan, right?"

I was blanked. Zero ideas. I'm totally not a romantic person, so I'm totally clueless when it comes to this matter.

"Oh god! I forgot that you're such a noob about pulling this romantic thingy." Adam just realized. And he was sighing~

"Do you think, I still got a chance?"

"Of course, you do. Believe me."

I hope he's not trying to make me feel good or something.

"But, what about the guy that left, just now?"

"Which guy?"

"That young guy who sat here with Pete, just now." I gave brief details.

"Ohh~ You mean, Armes. Why did you ask about him?"

"I thought he is Pete's new boyfriend," I said bluntly.