Part 15: Going back

a/n: I'm deeply apologize for the late update. Thanks for those who understand me, and keep on waiting to read my work. I really appreciate that. 

Please tell me how do you feel so far about the progress of this story and click the vote button too. Thanks <3 

........................................................................................................................

[Peter POV]

I left a note on the nightstand stated that, "I'm going home. Thanks." Before I left Heather's house this early morning. I took a cab at 6.30am, headed for home. Things that Heather said last night, I did give a serious thought about it. She's right, that I need to consider Freya's feeling and put aside of any disputes I had with Sean. Freya needs both of us, now.

I pushed down the passcode of the door and get inside. Luckily, my memory didn't get affected by the head bump that I got from the accident, yesterday. If not, maybe I couldn't even remember the way home.

I made my way into the leisure room and rested my body on the couch. This morning, when I woke up, my whole body became as stiff as wood. I can barely move my body. It felt worse than the headache that invaded me last night. This is the aftermath of the accident; even though I've got no serious external injuries, but my nerve got stiffen due to the hard impact that befallen onto my body.

Minutes later, a soft nudge at my arm can be feels by me. But, I only opened my eyes to the voice calling out for my name.

"Aunt Ross..." I found it difficult for me to stand on my back, because I still got stiff on my nerves. But, Aunt Ross lends me a hand.

"When did you get back?" She asked before taking a seat beside me.

"I just arrived minutes ago."

"Sean told me about you getting involved in an accident. How are you feeling now? Better?"

"Yeah! Nothing to worry about, Aunt Ross. I'm fine. It's just a small bump on my forehead and my whole body just got sore."

"Just get a good rest, okay. Stay here and I will take care of you." They way, Aunt Ross said to me as if, she got worried that I may leave the house once again.

I curled up into a smile and nodded. "Okay, Aunt Ross. I will stay."

"Then, I will go help Janice in the kitchen...do you need anything? I can get for you."

"It's okay, Aunt Ross. I'm fine..."

"Okay then, I will excuse myself first."

After Aunt Ross left me alone in the leisure room, I heard another stepping sound nearing me. And, it happened to be Freya with a broad smile on her face when she saw me.

"Dada!!!" She came running towards me, before jumping on me for a hug.

"Frey..." A voice called up for her name, which I knew exactly who is it.

Frey get down from my lap and I turned to look at the entrance of the room, where Sean was standing there.

"Pete?!" Sean looks surprised to see me.

But, I ignored him and focused more on my daughter instead.

"Dada...what happens to your head?" Asked Freya while touching on my wound gently.

"I wasn't careful enough when I walked down the stairs...that's why I got this wound." Obviously, I told her a lie.

"Daddy always reminds Frey to be careful and not running when coming down the stairs. So, Dada must be careful and listen to what daddy said too."