♠️1

I was on my way home back from school, and I had to sit in crappy ass detention for an hour. I didn't get out until four o'clock and it was now six o'clock. My mama doesn't even know I had detention ; which meant I had to take the short cut to my house through the alley.

She told me to never go through there when it's getting dark, but it looked pretty empty to me, besides I'm no pussy.

I was halfway down before I heard noises behind me, but when I turned around no one was there.

Only a couple of garbage cans.

I'm just hearing shit. I told myself.

I continued walking, but a little faster than before. I took out my phone to call my best friend but before I could even unlock it, it was smacked from my hand.
It fell clean onto the ground and shattered into a million of pieces.

I felt a cold metal press against my throat and the person held my hands behind my back.

Rule #6 Show no fear.

"If you scream, I will slit your throat quicker then the speed of light and watch you squirm and die. Do you want that?" The mans raspy voice echoed through my ears.

"No, but I'd like for you to let me go. Your hurting my arms." I said with attitude.

I'm not trying to get killed or raped or anything, but I have a smart ass mouth, that was just me. I don't really care who you were and what situation I was in, you were going to hear my mouth.

He then loosened his grip on my wrist but it was still tight and to make it even better, my head was facing the wall so I wasn't able to see his face.

"Who are you, do you even know me?"

"I know exactly who your are." He said against my neck. His voice was sexy, I'm not gonna lie but this wasn't the right place nor time to be talking about that.

"Your name is Nola Nicolé Price, you just turned 17 a few days ago and your a Senior in Broward County High, you like to sing, dance, write Poetry and your into the arts. You live on 4288 West Lane Avenue."

Did I have a stalker?

How did he know all of this stuff?

What was he going to do to me?

I had so many questions that I wanted to be answered... NOW

"Now you're going to come to my car and ACT normal, and if you try anything, and I mean ANYTHING. I'm going to kill you. Got it?" He whispered.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled and let go of my arms giving me the chance to see him. "I always loved that feisty shit" he mumbled.

I know it was wrong of me, but he was cute. Yeah I said it, this possible killer, rapist, and kidnapper is cute.

He looked to be about 20 and stood around 5'9ish. He had small pink lips and a tiny mustache. Thick eyebrows and dark cold eyes.

Half of his hair was blondish and the other side was black, he even had a few face tats. I skimmed his body quickly. He wasn't as built as I thought he would be, he had a skinny frame but you could tell he worked out.

He smirked noticing me look over him, I immediately looked away and We then began walking down the the alley and onto the sidewalk.

When we got to his car he opened the door and pushed me in roughly. I groaned as he got in on the other side and crunk up the car and started to drive.

"So Nola I'm guessing you have a lot of questions. Feel free to ask." He smiled showing his perfectly straight and white teeth.

(I don't want him to have grillz in this story.)

"Who are you, how old are you?" Was my first question.

"I'm Jahseh, Jahseh Onfroy and I'm 20. Next."

"Where and why are you taking me?"

"I'm not telling you where I'm taking you but it's far out from the city and I'm taking you because I've seen you around. I would say I have an obsession with you, I love everything about you. From your frisky gold hair to your grey eyes, mostly everything you do."

I didn't ask anything else after that, I just looked straight forward.

Then I thought of one more...

"What are you going to do with me?"

He chuckled lightly. "Whatever I want."

Great, after two hours of driving I couldn't keep my eyes open. As hard as I tried. I just couldn't, I finally fell asleep listening to him sing.

"I've dug two graves for us my dear. Can't pretend that I was happy leaving you in fear."

~

You guys will love this. ☺️

(Republished/Edited 11/24/2020)