♠️8

Read slowly.. Dramatic Content 😌

~

I woke up and felt the worst pain I ever felt in my entire 17 years of living.

It was all over my body but mostly my stomach and my face.

I blinked a couple times to regain my vision that was a little blurry as I remembered what all went down last night.

••••

"Well then fuck you!" I spat.

That's when his fist came down.

It connected with the side of my face causing me to fall over.

I put my hand on my cheek as I felt it swell up.

He pulled me up by my hair and my scalp started to burn. All I could do was cry.

I reached up and grabbed his hand yanking it away from my hair.

"Jahseh please listen to me. You have to control X. You have to concentrate." I cried.

"Did I give you permission to touch me!?" He yelled punching me in my stomach.

I bent over and cried harder.

"Please." I whispered, but he only ignored me and punched me in the eye causing me to fall to the floor, the pain was unbearable right now.

I laid there helplessly on the floor he repeatedly punched me and kicked me, mostly aiming for my face and stomach, and all I could do was just lay there and take it.

There was nothing I could do and the last thing I remember was him cursing and storming out saying, "You better remember to control yo self next time."

Everything after that was a blur..
••••

It took all the strength in my body to lift myself up and limp down the hallway.

I started down the stairs but once I was halfway down I regretted it, HE was sitting at his piano writing in his journal.

His back was turned to me so I didn't make any sudden sound trying not to catch his attention.

He started playing the piano again, this time singing the song straight through. I stood there and listened...

This was XXXTentación a fourth persona of Jahseh's, he was the personality who loved music, it was like a get away for him.

He was depressed and hurt he even dressed weirdly.

Sometimes he would scream, sometimes he would rap, and sometimes he would sing.

I never heard all of his music but I've heard a couple of his songs.

Jahseh would tell me about xxxtentacion and how he's a diverse artist. He doesn't only stick to one genre.

And god, his voice was beautiful.

I was shook from my thoughts by the silence. I looked over to see he had stopped playing the piano and wrote in his journal some more.

I turned to go back to my room but I guess he heard me. He quickly turned around and his body did that weird twitch as he quickly walked towards me.

He rushed up the stairs to me and tried to hug me.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" I yelled causing him to jump back, his jaw hung low.

"Nola... I tried-" I interrupted him.

"YOU TRIED! THATS THE POINT. You should've just DONE it, not TRY to control him. You beat me Jahseh!!" I was livid but all he could do was let his head down.

"Look at me!" I yelled.

I lifted my shirt revealing the purple and red bruises, on and around my stomach area.

My lip was busted, my cheeks were swollen and cut up, and I had a black eye. I looked and felt terrible.

"I just want to go home, I want to forget about this. Why can't you just KILL ME ALREADY!? I'D RATHER DIE THEN STAY WITH YOU!" I cried sliding down onto the step I was on.

"No! You don't mean that!! You know for a fact that it wasn't me." He said as he sat down on the step next to me and pulled my head softly lying it onto his chest.

He held me in his arms as I sobbed.

"You just angered him so much!! Why can't you just watch what you say Nola!? I'm sorry I can't let you go. I love you too much. Please, please, I'm begging you don't hate me." He said in a saddened tone.

I shook my head still sobbing. "You don't love me. If you did, you wouldn't have let X come out on me like that. You have to get help because that's what you need Jahseh."

He nodded. "I'll get help, for you. And I'll let you go see your mother as soon as your start looking better, but I want you to forgive me. You don't know how much I beat myself up last night, my room is completely trash right now... you don't need to forgive X, but can you just forgive me?"

"Okay." I whispered.

We sat there in that position for a while, it felt comfortable.

I felt safe because it was Jahseh holding me, just Jahseh.

I could only imagine how much he has to go through to keep X in.

"Nola you don't hate me do you?" He asked.

I looked up at him to see him smiling an innocent smile showing his perfectly aligned white teeth.

"I don't hate YOU." I said putting emphasis on the word 'you'.

"-I hate X." I said.

And I knew X could hear that because Jahseh's fist balled up and you could see the veins forming in his arms.

I ran my fingertips along them and he immediately calmed down.

"I do love you Nola." He said.

"That's so weird. THIS is so weird... You kidnapped me, kissed me, beat me, ate me out...I mean, that don't seem weird to you? I don't mind being here honestly, except for when "he" gets mad. That's not how it's supposed to be Y'know?" I explained.

"I already told you Nola. Your different." He said.

He pulled me up with him from the step we were sitting on and picked me up bridal style.

"Lets go get you cleaned up." He said carrying me up the stairs.

~

REMINDER: VOTE 😌