♠️9

Once we were upstairs he carried me to the bathroom. He put me down and I started taking off my clothes.

Once I was stripped down to just my underwear and bra, Jahseh examined my face and softly put his hand on my cheek.

"I can't believe I did this to you.." he said.

"You didn't...X did." I reassured him.

He continued to stare at me. "Your still beautiful though. You know that right?"

"Thank you." I said lowly.

"...Remember at the restaurant, when you told me you liked me and practically saved me...Why?"

"I didn't want you to go to jail, I would feel so wrong if I left you there."

"What about liking me?" He asked smirking.

"I don't remember saying that." I said pretending to think.

I tried to come up with something that would change the topic.

I looked all around the bathroom, I looked everywhere except at him then my eyes landed on the medicine cabinet.

"Have you been taking your medicine?" I asked.

"Well..." he trailed off and ran his hand through his hair.

"How do you expect to get better if you're not taking the medicine!?" I asked placing my hand on my forehead.

"I'm sorry! I just forget when I'm around you..."

"Take it right now, I'm gonna watch you." I said looking at him.

He smacked his lips and grabbed a pill bottle from the medicine cabinet.

I grabbed the cup that was sitting on the counter and filled it with water.

He took it quickly and started walking out. "Now wash yourself up please, and feel better." He waved.

I closed the door and turned the shower on, I got undressed, and stepped in.

I put my face under the water and watched as the dry blood began to flow down the drain.

My mind began to wonder to dark places. I needed my blade right now.

I had no way to ease the eternal pain so I just continued to wash myself.

I washed and rinsed three times before getting out.

I wrapped the towel around my body and walked down the hall and into 'my' room, it was freezing cold in there so I went to Jahseh's room.

I didn't see him around so I just went in and closed the door.

Just then, he came out of the closet...

Naked.

I brought my hands up to my mouth which caused my towel to drop.

My cheeks immediately turned red.

"Oh fuck." I mumbled, bending down to get it. When I came back up, he was there, standing face to face with me.

"Why are you in here?" He asked, smiling flashing his perfect teeth.

I was REALLY trying not to look down at him, but it was just... there.

I turned my head to the side and wrapped the towel tighter around my body.

He turned my head back around. "What are you hiding from?"

I pointed down causing him to laugh revealing his deep dimple.

Here we stood.

Both naked, besides my towel.

I low-key was hoping that he would take it off.

It's like he sensed it because he started talking.

"Why don't you take it off for me?" He asked.

I hesitantly shook my head. "Is it because of the bruises?"

"Um... no."

"Come here." He said grabbing my hand.

He walked me over to the bed and layed me down on it slowly.

He unwrapped my towel and ran his hand across my stomach.

I gasped because it still hurted, then he brought his head down and kissed it.

"I'm sorry for hurting you Nola." He said against my stomach. "Can I make it up to you?"

"Mhmm." I moaned.

God this is so wrong.

"I want you to relax." He said bringing his face back up to mines.

He pressed his lips on mine and crawled up on top of me. My lips automatically parted giving his tongue an entrance to tangle with mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him down closer to me.

That's when I felt him against me.

I moaned into his mouth and pushed him back but he just brought himself back down, rubbing against me again. This time it felt harder than it was before.

I pulled away from him.
"Jahseh wait."

He looked me in the eyes. "I know you want to do this as much as I want too... right?"

"Yes...but-"

"So what are we waiting for?" He asked.

~