♠️28

Sorry for the wait, I'm back and I'm better and I hope you guys are too. Make me happy... (If you're confused go read the last chapter, I haven't updated in forever.)

*

*

*

"Then can you get out? This is my room," I asked him with attitude.

"I had something else in mind." He smirked. He got closer to me and I backed up onto the bed.

"Im warning you. If you touch me, Jahseh will find and fucking kill you." I threatened.

"I'm not afraid. By the time he's back, my ass will be already gone." He laughed. He then aggressively pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me, "Now if you scream, I will kill you.  And if you tell ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE about this, you'll never see your mom again.  And that's not a threat, its a fucking promise."

I then realized he hit me where it hurt the most. My mama.

********

A/N: No, I'm not going to describe the rape scene due to people who are triggered by that. I'm sorry if it triggered anyone, I don't do those little trigger alerts if you haven't noticed... You get the picture though

*******

He hurt me so bad, he did the worst things to me, and all I could do was cry .. 

I wasn't moving, I couldn't. I felt paralyzed. 

But for my mom, I had to act like nothing happened, and I knew that what just happened was going to change everything...

*Hours Later*

I took a very long shower then I sat there on the bed with my knees up to my chest until Jahseh got home.

 When he walked into the room, I gave him a faint smile, "I like your hair."

It had been edged up, and redyed, the roots black and the rest was a burgandy color, like mines.

A/n: Trying something new... Don't bash me... Lol.

"You don't sound like you like it." He frowned

I put my knees down and put a big fake smile on, "OMG Jahseh, I love your hair!"

"Thank you," He laughed. 

He put his hand out and pulled me up from the bed. "You promised me something." He tried to kiss me but I turned my head.

"Im sorry.." I said.

"Aww why not???" he whined.

"Period." I said again. That's the only excuse I could give him.

"Dammit. I still can't kiss you?" He asked.

I hesitated before giving him a quick peck on the lips. They felt like... "His".

"Are you okay Nola?"

"I'm cool."

"Then why you kiss me like that?" He laughed.

I fake coughed, "I'm sick."

"You're sick and on your period? Okay." He said rolling his eyes.

I grabbed his face with both my hands and kissed him passionatley. I sucked on his bottom lip and his tongue slid through my lips and into my mouth, I moaned as he grabbed my butt, he probably thought I was enjoying this right now but I was feeling the complete opposite. I felt disqusted with myself. I had to do this though so he wouldn't act suspicious.

"I just wanted to get you when you weren't ready." I winked after pulling away from him.

He whispered in my ear, "I can't wait till your off."

"Yeah... me too."

******

Later that night, my mom decided to make dinner because Jackson canceled on her. If only she knew...

We were all at the table eating our fried tacos.

"This is so good Mama Lo, I haven't had a home cooked meal since I was a kid." Jahsheh said with a mouth full of food.

"Thank you!" My mom laughed. He was such a messy eater. "Pooh bear, you didn't touch your food yet..."

I pushed my plate away, "I'm not hungry. I'm just really tired." I said excusing myself from the table.

I noticed my mom and Jahseh look at each other weirdly before I walked away towards my bedroom.

Once I was in my bedroom, I ripped the blankets and sheets off the bed then threw them in the laundry basket.

I got another large blanket from my closet and got underneath it. "Fuck! Why did this happen to me?!" I cried.

The tears just streamed down my face, I knew they weren't gonna stop anytime soon. 

I felt helpless, and I know I'm not supposed to question god but why'd he have to put me through all of this? First kidnapped, then beaten, now raped? What did I do to deserve this?

I was distracted from my thoughts by a knock on my door. I immediately thought of earlier today. "NO. STOP IT! PLEASE!!" I screamed, jumping up from the bed.

I went into the corner and bundled up in the blanket, still crying I said "Please don't, please."

The person bent down in front of me and I made out Jahsehs' face. He grabbed me into a hug and I cried into his chest.

"Nola, what's wrong? What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said wiping my tears. "I'm fine."

"No you're not Nola. When I came up in here, you jumped away like I was gonna do some. What's going on?

"I just want to... go to bed." I whispered.

And with that Jahseh picked me up and got into bed with me. He cuddled up next to me but I scooted away. It was very uncomfortable.

I heard Jahseh sigh and I started crying again.

What am I supposed to do...

~

I was in a room I didn't recognize. I tried moving but I was tied down onto a bed, naked. My hands and legs were tied to the bed.

From the darkness, I saw Jackson appear in front of me. He didn't have any clothes on either. He got on top of me and postioned himself in front of me.

"You ready?"

~

Not much , but cliffhanger... I'm sorry to all those who are /were triggered by this. But should I update some more or what? Let me know...