♠️7

I didn't know what to do.. So I decided I'd put on a show...

I threw my hands up in 'frustration'.

"Why does this ALWAYS happen!? Everytime my boyfriend and I got out y'all get onto him about this Nola girl. I don't even think I look like her!" I ranted.

The policemen let go of Jahseh's arms and gave me a confused look.

"Your not Nola Price? You look exactly like her." One of the men said.

"This is so unprofessional of you!" I yelled.

I marched away pulling Jahseh behind me with no trouble what's so ever.

It was that easy?

We were silent the whole walk to his car.

He took his keys from his bag and unlocked the door, once we were in he put the key in the ignition and backed out of the parking lot taking the normal 2-hour drive towards his house.

"Why'd you do it?" He asked.

"I... I don't even know..."

"-but you have to do one thing for me." I said.

"And what is that?" He asked pushing the blonde side of his dreads away from his face.

"Take me to go see my mom..."

"Hell no! I'm not risking you again." He shouted.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT!? I just helped you Jahseh, the least you can do is help me too!" I yelled.

I could feel the tears welding up in my eyes.

He hit the steering wheel.

"Nola, please don't cry. I'm not doing this because I hate you, I'm doing this because I care to much for you to leave me just yet."

I stayed silent as the hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

I didn't acknowledge anything at all.

"Please say something." He pleaded as he placed his hand on my thigh.

I crossed my arms across my chest and shook my head.

His hand went further up until it reached my upper thigh.

"I'm not gonna stop until you say something." He said.

I simply put my hand over his and lifted if up off of my thigh closing my legs after.

I heard him curse but I didn't care.

He took out a cig and lit it.

He glanced over at me a couple times while smoking it, the rest of the ride was completely silent.

~

As soon as we got to his house and he opened the door I rushed up to my room.

I threw the glasses across the room and slammed the door.

A few seconds later the door swung open and there stood Jahseh.

He looked past pissed, his chest was heaving up and down and his fist were balled up.

This wasn't Jahseh anymore, this was X, his third personality.

X was cruel to the core, he didn't care who you were.. he was going to beat you down and curse at you.

His eyes were cold and pitch black, he was a beast.

Too hard for Jahseh to tame.

"Who the fuck told you that you could slam doors in MY FUCKING HOUSE!?" He yelled making me jump.

My eyes widened and I backed up onto the bed.

So much fear ran through my body right now. I hadn't heard from X in months.

I guess he got a hold of Jahseh and finally was about to let out all his anger that's been building up the past months.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I was just mad you wouldn't let m-me see my mom." I stuttered out.

He stormed over to me and grabbed my face with one hand and stared into my eyes.

His widened orbs were as dark as night.

There was no sign of Jahseh.

"Your hurting me..." I said softly.

Show no fear... but how could I not?

"You think I care? You slamming my doors and throwing them expensive ass glasses!?" He yelled into my face, I was passed terrified now.

My smart side just HAD to come out.

"Well then fuck you!" I spat.

That's when his fist came down.

~

REMINDER: VOTE 😌