♠️3

"GET UP!" I heard someone yell.

It must've been in the middle of the night, I completely forgot where I was so ignored it.

Next thing I knew, my body was flipped over and I was on the floor.

I looked up to see him holding the mattress in his hand. He was smoking a cigarette and wearing black jeans, black shoes, and a black hoodie that said 'revenge' in red writing.

I ignored him and just dropped my head back onto the floor and tried to go back to sleep.

"Nola don't make me have to tell you again."

"FINE!!" I yelled at him.

A look of anger rushed over his face and his body did a weird twitch.

He threw the mattress back down to where it was and tossed the cigarette as he came face to face with me.

I looked up at him like he was all types of stupid.

Is this how he was trying to scare me?

"Can you get out of my face?" I said pushing his chest away. He grabbed my wrist and tightened his grip around them.

"Don't you ever touch me, bitch." Did I hear that correctly? I let out an angry laugh.

"My name is Nola." I said snatching my wrist from his hands. "Don't call me out of my name."

"I can call you whatever name I want, BITCH!!" He said yelling the last word.

Then he pushed me with full force making me hit the shelf on the wall.

I touched my head where it was hurting and brung my fingers into my sight, I saw blood.

My vision got blurry but I could see him walking out, he went from being nice to throwing me around like a rag doll.

I held my hand against my head and stayed on the wall.

~

I guess I had fallen asleep because I was awoken by footsteps. His footsteps to be exact. He opened the door and widened his eyes before rushing over to me.

He was wearing basketball shorts and a collard shirt with a black chocker and a silver chain on, his hair was in a ponytail.

"What happen!? Why is your head bleeding?" He asked sounding confused and worried.

So he throws me against the wall, goes to bed, and wake up not remembering a damn thing?

"You kind of pushed me and I hit my head on the shelf." I said with a pinch of attitude in my voice.

"I would never do that, I swear. I would never do anything to hurt you." He said.

"So you don't remember anything?" I asked.

"I remember going to bed, then waking up to check on you then I see you have a bleeding head. Wait right here imma go get you a wet towel." He said rushing to the bathroom.

Why is he saying wait right here like I have a choice.

What is even wrong with this guy?

I was shook from my thoughts by him entering the room with a towel. He sat down beside me and placed it on the back of my head.