♠️13

We stared at each other intensely and then, finally, he leaned down and crashed his lips into mine.

After a while he pulled away. "Your always testing him Nola. You need to stop before he does some shit that ain't forgivable." He said.

"I wouldn't have to if you would just listen to me." I replied.

He put my arms down. "Theres nothing to say I told you everything so there's no need to apologize. I just need you to stop acting like such a bitch towards me."

I couldnt even look at his face.

I was looking at the bulge in his shorts.

He followed down to where my eyes were, and laughed.

"Yeah... so since Jah hasn't had any interaction with you, my mans going through withdrawal." He laughed.

"Wow, okay." I blushed a little.

"Well your face is looking better, just put on some make up and you'll be fine." He said changing the subject.

"I guess..." I said confused, I didn't know what he was trying to get at with this conversation.

"Do you want to go see your mom today?" He asked.

"OH MY FUCKIN GOD, YES!!" I yelled jumping onto his waist and hugging him. I looked at him with a smile. "Today?"

"Yes today. Right now, go get ready!" He smiled.

I let go of him and ran into my room as fast as I could. I had taken a shower before I went in there so all I had to do was find something to wear. I pulled out a pair of high waisted jeans and a plain white crop top along with my Gucci two-strap sandals. I flat-ironed my hair bone straight and slicked my edges. As for my make-up I beat my face to the max.

After looking over myself in the mirror, I took a deep breath and then raced down the stairs hella fast almost busting my ass.

"Damn girl you gone bust yo shit." Jahseh said coming from the kitchen with a philly cheese steak hot pocket in his hand.

"Shut up." I said playfully rolling my eyes at him.

I examined his outfit and he had on denim jeans, a black hoodie that had white detailing in it, and a pair of white vans. He looked nice.

"Stop staring at a nigga and come on." He said heading for the door.

I shook my head and followed him.

He unlocked the car doors and we both got in, he took a cigarette from his Loui backpack and lit it.

After a few puffs he started the car and we were on the way to my moms.

~

We pulled up in front of my house, I don't know why but I was passed nervous.

"Are you coming with me?" I asked getting out of the car.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes I do, so that I could explain everything to her." I said.

He nodded, stepped out of the car and followed me to the front door.

I knocked and after a few minutes it opened, and as soon as my mom seen me she screamed and hugged me super tight.

"NOLA!? Are you okay!? I can't believe you're here right now. Good god almighty. We have to call 12 and--" She stopped mid-sentence when she noticed who was standing next to me.

"You! What did you do to my daughter!? I swear if you touched her I will KILL you with my hands behind my back and say it was motherfuckin' self defense!!!" She yelled.

I grabbed her arm. "Mom no! Please just listen to everything." She hesitantly nodded and we all walked in.

I told Jahseh to sit on the couch while my mom and I talked in private.

We walked down the hall and into my old room. Everything was the way it was before I left.

I sat on the bed and she sat right next to me.

"Nola how could you bring him inside of here!? He could kill us."

"He's not like that Ma!" I yelled.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"He's not a bad person, he had such a bad childhood that I want to cry every time I think about it. He has nobody at all that cares for him.... and he has multiple personality disorder. I'm trying to help him! You can't get him arrested." I explained.

"Did he touch you?" She asked, I know that question has been eating her alive, and since I tell my mom everything I just had to tell her what happen.

"We'll he didn't force me into anything." I said with my head down.

"What do you mean he ain't force you? What the hell does that mean!?" She yelled. I'm pretty sure she had an idea of what I was talking about.

"We did kiss and stuff BUT, he didn't force me to! He didn't force me to do anything!"

She shook her head. "Did you have sex with him?"

"Ugh! Yes ma, and I'm so sorry! He isn't the person everyone thinks he is! Please don't be upset with me!!" I cried, like I was literally sobbing.

My mom hugged me. "Baby it's okay, I can't help but to be upset with you. It's something I'll get over though."

And before I could say anything back we heard shouting coming from the front room.

"POLICE!"

The hell? Police??

"Oh shit!" My mom cursed.

"MA WHY ARE THE POLICE HERE? YOU CALLED THEM!?"

"I didn't! I forgot they've been sitting outside my house in case you'd come home."

I ran out the room and into the front room where there were LOTS of police officers with their guns out, except for one who was in the front, I'm guessing he's the leader.

"Is he holding you guys hostage?" The man asked.

"No he's not!" I yelled walking over to Jahseh.

"How could you do this to me Nola?" Jahseh asked.

"MISS STEP AWAY! He's dangerous!" The cop yelled.

"No he isn't! Your the ones worth the guns out!" I yelled back.

Jahseh tried to grab my hand but the cop said "Don't touch her."

But he didn't care, he went for my hand again causing the cop to pull his gun out.

"NO!" I yelled jumping in front of Jahseh.

I looked down at my chest and saw the bleeding. I I fell to the floor and heard all kinds of yelling.

"WHERE IS HE? FIND HIM."

"HE'S GONE!"

Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

~

REMINDER: VOTE 😳