♠️22

Follow me for faster updates👁‍🗨‼️

~

"I know! Please don't tell anyone, he just came back today, no one knows the full story, so can you not tell... I don't want him to be taken away from me again." I pleaded.

"Can you at least tell me what's going on?" He asked.

"Come over tomorrow and I'll tell you. Just please... keep this to yourself." I said.

"Aight ma... see you tomorrow..." He said with an uneasy look, and with that he was out the door.

I sighed and turned back to Jahseh who was no longer on the couch.

He was right in front of me looking sexier then ever, and as much as I wanted to rip that towel off of him and get to work, I couldn't.

"Can you tell me that agin?" He asked.

"Tell you...." I trailed off.

"That you love me." He smiled an innocent smile.

"I love you Jahseh." I giggled, answering truthfully.

He pulled me closer to him and crashed his lips onto mine, he bit my bottom lip, swiping his tongue over it asking for entrance, I happily let him in.

Our tongues wrestled and I was enjoying every single second of it, it was a sweet and passionate kiss.

Seconds later I felt him getting hard against my leg.

"Wait...Not yet."

"Okay..." He laughed.

"C'mon lets go to my room." I said leading him down the long narrow hall and into my room.

Once we were in there I took a seat on the bed and he did the same.

"So..." he trailed off. "How you been doing with school?" He asked.

"I went back today for the first time in months." I sighed.

"How'd that go?"

"It's only 9 am, obviously it didn't go well if I'm back at home." I mumbled.

"What happened?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"This girl... Diana, she was talking about how I got kidnapped and she kept bothering me for nothing and when I ignored her she brung up how you should've taught me manners. Once it irritated me to the fullest I cursed her out and told her I would slice her or kill her.... then I left." I explained.

"I hate when people do dumb shit like that. I would do something but I'm not sure If I should get involved or not."

"No. Not yet at least. She hasn't done anything that bad." I said.

"Alright and about the slicing and killing-" He chuckled a little bit.

"-You sound like a Mini X."

I laughed, agreeing with him, I was never the type to just go off on someone like that, I usually just ignored them or left from class.

I guess he did teach me something after all.

"Speaking of X, has he been in the light lately?" I asked

"Ugh, actually... X is-"

"NOLA WHY IS THERE MILK ON THE FLOOR!?" My mom yelled from the front room, cutting Jahseh off.

I sighed.

Here's where my dreams are about to be crushed.

"Come on." I said rolling my eyes and leading him to the kitchen.

"I don't know how many tim- Oh. Jahseh?" She spoke, smiling hard as hell, it was kinda of scaring me.

"Oh finally you came back! She was so depressed and crying over you everyday! I'm so happy your back! Are you staying close by?" She squealed.

"Actually, I've been no where. I've just been trying to get help... I didn't have anyone to be with, so I don't have anywhere to go.." He admitted.

Hearing that broke my heart more then the first time he told me about him being out in the streets.

"Oh it's fine, you can stay here if you'd like?" She laughed.

My eyes were literally about to jump out of their sockets.

"What!? He can!?"

She smiled. "I see how much you guys mean together. You can stay here IF you keep it PG, and by the looks of it, I don't think you have." She said referring to the towel that was wrapped around his waist.

"We have. I would never disrespect your house like that." Jasheh said.

All I could think of is that 'why you always lying, why you always lying. Ooh oh my god-' meme, he was just lying his ass off.

We would've fucked right by the door if I would've never stopped him.

"That's good.. I don't want anything happening. After all you are like 21 or 22 and Nola's just 17." She said in a serious tone.

I had forgotten all about our age difference, shit that's a whole 5 years.

"Yes ma'am, I understand." Jahseh said, and boy did he look nervous.

I mean I would be nervous or scared if I was him too. He literally kidnapped me, not only once but twice and now here he was, popping up at our house.

So I understood why he was nervous or scared.

Whichever one.

"Please hunny, don't call me ma'am I ain't old, I still pops locks and drops it-" She said flipping her hair causing Jahseh to laugh.

I secretly rolled my eyes at her wanna-be young ass.

"But you can call me mama Lola, or just Lola. Whichever you prefer sweet heart." She said smiling and grabbing her MK purse and her keys from the counter.

"Alright." Jahseh said smiled I guess he was loosining up around her.

My mom walked up to their door. "Well I gots to go, I got a date BYE." She said. "And clean that damn milk up Nicolé." My mom scolded me before leaving out the door.

A/n: Nicolé is pronounced (Nick-oh-lay, it's her middle name.)

"Date?" Jahseh asked.

"Don't mind her she still thinks she's young."

He laughed and shook his head.

"But um.. since I'm basically not your kidnapper anymore... can we be together?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes Jahseh, we can be together." I said playfully rolling my eyes at him.

"Bro the others finna be so jealous!!" He said doing some type of shoulder dance as he stuck his tongue out.

"Oh yeah, the others, what were you going to say about X?"

"Oh yeah, he's gone." He said smiling in accomplishment.

"How did this happen?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

I was really taken aback, X has been there since Jahseh left and I know it was hard for him to get rid of X.

"Long story."

"We have all the time in the world." I smiled.

I was so proud of him.

~

The next few chapters will be in Jahseh's Point of View.

I will come back and edit this chapter.