♠️6

He locked the door, picked me up and sat me on the counter all while lifting my dress up.

"No panties? You should've known better." He chuckled deviously.

And before I could say anything, he spread my legs and wrapped his warm tongue around my clit.

My head fell back and I let out a soft moan. Unfortunately, I didn't stop him.

It felt so right.

"Mhm... Is... this Jah?" I asked in between moans.

Jah is his secondary personality, also know as 'Young Dagger Dick'. He's the sex freak who would tear it down whenever and wherever, he's not as mean as X but he's aggressive.

I never had sexual intercourse with Jah but I've came across him many times.

I moaned louder as he continued to swirl his tongue on my clit as it throbbed.

I placed my hand on top of his head and pushed his face down further.

"That's right baby." He said against my treasure.

He inserted a finger in me and started pumping it in and out causing me to arch my back, after a while he added a second finger and continued to twirl his tongue amongst my clit.

He flicked, licked, and pulled it. I couldn't take it no more, he wasn't stopping either.

"Jahhh." I moaned out.

There was a knock at the door but I knew he didn't care, neither of us did.

My body started shaking and I tried to move him away because it felt like I was gonna pee.

I tensed up and tried to stop myself.

"Stop holding back Nola." He said as he sucked harder and nibbled on my pearl.

Right then my stomach tightened and I felt stuff flowing out, he took it right onto his tongue.

"Oh! I'm sorry did I just pee on you!?" I yelled, out of breath.

He chuckled. "Nahh, you came. That's what happen when someone pleasures you the RIGHT way."

I didn't know what the right way was, but I'm pretty sure I just experienced it.

I've never been into this type of stuff, never even talked about it, which is embarrassing because I just thought I peed.

My cheeks turned red as I hopped off the counter.

I fixed myself up before I walked out of the bathroom behind him.

Once we were out of the bathroom, out of no where Jahseh stopped causing me to bump right into his back.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

His body had tensed up all of a sudden.

"Stay behind me don't go anywhere else, stay DIRECTLY behind me." He spoke. I peeked my head around him and saw two policemen talking to Jonathan.

I don't know whether I'd scream or stay with him...

My emotions were so messed up right now.

X always told me if I ever acted out in public he would kill me.

But they were right there by the front door.

"Okay, were going out through the emergency door over there." He said as he pointed over to the door, which was very close.

"The alarm will go off, but it's a good thing you ran track because your about to run."

He started walking but I stood there and held him back.

"Jahseh. You go. Please just... I don't want you to get into any trouble and I want to get back to my family." I said.

He looked at me with a blank expression then chuckled.

"Your kidding me right?"

I didn't say anything.

"Nola."

"I'm not, it'll be the best for both of us." I explained.

"NO. No! Why are you leaving me? Am I not good enough for you?" He shouted.

People started looking at us but it didn't catch attention from the police yet.

"Your a great person Jahseh but you... Kidnapped me. I'm not supposed to be here in the first place. I'm not supposed to be feeling the way I've been feeling about you in the past months. I'm supposed to hate you! We can just act like this never happened." I said.

"What have you been feeling?" He asked.

"I like you okay! But I can't!" I yelled causing the policemen to look, Jonathan then pointed at us.

Shit!

I quickly put on my sun glasses.

"Then don't do this." He said grabbing my hands, then the policemen turned him around.

The man grabbed Jahseh and put his arms behind his back.

"Sir, you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Nola Price." Jahseh looked at me with saddened eyes, almost as if he was about to cry.

~

Couldn't focus but had to make you guys happy ♠️