♠️25

Damn, yawl some fye ass readers 18k bitchhh 😛.

Ik it's been forever- but read pussy hoe 👅.

~

PRESENT DAY

Nola's P.O.V

I woke up and peeled Jahseh's fingers from around my waist.

The sun was beaming down on us through my cream sheer curtains, causing me to squint my eyes as I sat up.

I forced myself up from the bed and walked down the hallway to the bathroom.

I was going to school today, after skipping a whole week. I really didn't want to, but I had no choice but to go because of this fuck ass state.

With Michelle Obama as the president everyone is required to go to school, no drop outs or nothing and your required to pass.

(A/n: For the last time, this book takes place in 2019!!)

This shit sucks.

I sighed at the thought of school as I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth, after I was finished I wiped my face and drug myself back to my room.

Jahseh was still sleep. He was sprawled out on the bed with his mouth wide open but he looked so adorable.

I had did him two braids that stopped a tiny inch above his shoulders, and my god did he look good.

I smiled and climbed on top of him. "Jahseh wake up." I whispered.

He didn't budge.

"Jahsehhhhh" He grunted but still didn't get up.

"You don't wanna get up?" I asked.

"Bet." I mumbled.

I reached my hand into his briefs and stroked him a few times as his member grew in my petite hands.

"I'm not stopping till you get up."

"Then I'm not getting up." I heard him mumble.

"Nice try." I laughed then got off of him, he pulled me back onto his lap and tried to kiss me.

But I quickly dodged it.

"You tried it, go brush them teeth first my boy." I said getting up from the bed.

He chuckled and did the same, looking at me and shaking his head.

"Now what I'm supposed to do about this?" He asked pointing down to the bulge in his pants.

"Cold shower maybe?" I joked, then I started cracking up at his face expression.

He shook his head and started off towards the door. "Ima get you back!"

~

By the time I got to school it was already in the middle of 4th period.

I walked into Mrs.Lane's class and took my normal seat in the back where I always sat.

I saw Ryan look at me as the teacher began explaining the simple English paragraph that showed on the projecter again.

He furrowed his eyebrows and slid into the seat next to me.

He didn't even say anything, he just sat there.

I was confused as to why he did that but I didn't ask any questions I just took notes and minded my business.