♠️27

Promised you guys an update, stay active and more will come. I promise you 🖤.

If I still haven't read your book comment or PM , I have free time today. 😭🤞🏾

~

"Not right now Jahseh." I laughed.

Once again, he was trying to have sex with me; for the millionth time.

Its been about two weeks since he came back and we haven't did anything at all.

And I could tell it was killing him, but it was funny to me.

"Please??" He begged.

"No."

"PLEASE??" He said again even louder and more pleading.

"Tomorrow. I promise." I lied.

"Igh- hold up vruh you said that yesterday." He yelled, smacking his teeth as he slipped on his glossy pair of air force ones.

"Well sorry! I don't have time anyways.. Ryan is coming to get me." I said.

"For what?" He asked, snapping his attention into my direction.

"Stupid ass teachers making us do a project together. I swear I hate all of my teachers... with a passion. They do stuff to annoy me on purpose." I said nonchalantly.

"Okay then can we do it just real quick?"

I laughed once more. "Jahseh no! You'll be fine. When I get back..."

"I won't be here. I'm going to get my hair cut again." He groaned.

It was about time, his hair was looking rough and the dye had faded more.

A/n: He has a private barber, just like the private therapist. Except he doesn't spend as much money as he did with the therapist.

"When you get back then." I said throwing my black 'thrasher' crop top over my head.

"Ight." He sighed before we heard a beep outside. "I'm leaving now." I said giving him a kiss.

"Ight, I love you." He said with a saddened face.

"Love you too Jahseh." I laughed.

He was just trying to make me feel bad.

He sighed and layed back with his legs cocked up, one hand behind his head, and the other holding the phone in his hand, I already knew what he was about to do.

I hurriedly walked to Ryans car and got in to be greeted by the smell of Gucci Cologne.

"Wassup Ma." He said as he began taking off down the road.

"Hey." I said ever so quietly.

"You good? Why you quiet?"

"Im fine." I answered truthfully, giving him a warm smile.

"Awl I was just checking on you ma, but ugh- you ready to make that volcano?"

"Um, no. I hope your doing all the work." I said letting go of a small laugh.

He shook his head as he sat back in the seat with his hand positioned on his chin and the other hand on the steering wheel.

~

As we approached the house, I could see there were variety's of nice cars parked in the driveway as if they've never been touched and the house was beyond beautiful.