♠️30

"Help me kill him?" He asked surprised.

"Yes."

"No. HELL NO. I'm not putting you in any type of danger, you stay here." He demanded.

"PLEASE! Jahseh! I'm not just gonna let him violate me like that and NOT get revenge." I begged.

"Nola, I said no. End of discussion." He said, and with that he was out the door, leaving me sitting there with my arms crossed.

I picked my phone up and called Ryan.

"Hello?" I heard him yawn.

"Sorry for waking you, but can you come get me please?" I asked.

"Yeah... you good?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. I'll explain when you get here." I said. 

"Ight, im on my way." He said before hanging up.

He was here within 15 minutes. When I got in his car I looked at him, he had on some pajama pants, no shirt, and his curly hair was all frizzy. I raised my eyebrows, "Wow."

He laughed and drove off, "What ma?"

"You look good for someone who just woke up." I admitted.

"Preciate it... So ugh, what's goin on?"

"Jahseh is on his way to your house to kill Jackson." I mumbled.

"Well... thanks for telling a nigga??" He said in an uncertain way.

"Wait.. you don't care?"

"Not foreal, I never liked dude ass. But my mama, Ion know how she gone take it when she gets back."

"She's not home?"

He shooke his head, "Nope, she on a business trip.. but ugh why did you wanna come?"

"To help Jahseh. He didn't want me to come so that's why I called you." I said.

He pulled over to the side of the street, "I don't think you should do anything."

"What?! Ryan come on! You know what he did to me!" I whined.

"Stop that whining shit Nola. Im taking you back home. Ain no way I'm lettin you do this." He said, as he made a U-turn. "Besides.. him and X prolly handled things already, it's been like 20 minutes."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

"Don't be mad at me ma, We just worried about ya safety. We want you safe." He explained.

I sighed and stayed silent the rest of the ride. When we got to my house I went straight inside. I slammed the door but Ryan came in almost immediately. "You mad at me?" He asked.

"No.. I just want to go to sleep. But I don't want you to leave." I said lying down on the couch.

"Ain't ya mom's home?" He asked.

"Yeah... so?" He shrugged and lifted my head up so he could sit under me. I rested my head on his lap as he played in my curls, which caused me to fall asleep.

****

"Nola... Pooh bear?" I heard my mom say. "You have to go to school."

I groaned and turned over, realizing I was in my bed. "I don't feel good... At all." Maybe Jahseh put me here. Where is he anyways.

"Today only. Tomorrow is no excuse and I'm serious about this. Jahseh is back so you shouldn't even be sad about anything anymore." She said.

Only she had noooo idea.

"Okay... Love you, bye."I said. She gave me a kiss on my head and I waited till I heard the front door close to get up.

I went to go brush my teeth, that's always the first thing I do. 

As I left the bathroom and walked down the hallway, I spotted Jahseh sitting on the couch watching TV. I sat down next to him.

"Why you out here?"

"You looked so cute and comfortable in the bed." He laughed.

He always watches me when I sleep, I'm used to it by now.

So Ryan must've put me in the bed. "Oh.. And Ryan told me everything that happened. You know? I actually like the dude, and it's crazy cus' I don't really fuck with people."

I looked down, "Oh... Yeah, so what happened with..... Jackson?"

"Don't worry about it. He's taken care of." He smiled. "But why didn't Ryan have a shirt on? Hmmm?" He said in a way so I knew he was joking.

"I called him immediately after you left. He had just gotten out the bed, but he does look good for just waking up right?"

"Better than you." He laughed causing me to laugh and flip him off. (She stuck him the middle finger, lmfao)

Well he was right, I look horrible when I get up. I laid my head down on his shoulder and looked up at him.

"You can kiss me now if you want?" I smilled, reassuring him.

"Are you sure? Don't think you're forced to... I can still wait." He said.

"Really?"

"No... I lied." He laughed some more. But I interrupted it by placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

Once I got used to his lips, that's when it got intense. I turned my body around so that I was facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he broke away.

"You're not ready yet. You might think you are... Just give it a couple more days."

I frowned. "I can't do anything."

"You could still kiss a nigga... maybe a lil touching but that's it." He smirked.

I liked the sound of that.

****

Come onnnn, give me feed back 🖤🙄

And follow my personal account,