♠️36

So , my mom almost got John locked up... 

~

Nola's P.O.V

Once we got inside the theater, he insisted sitting in the back. I raised my eyebrows, "The back? Why?"

He grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear. "Just in case I wanna get in yo guts if this movie get boring."

That sent chills down my spine, I should've known. It's a good thing it wasn't crowded and everyone was separated. 

He lead me to the back and we sat all the way at the edge. Luckily, no one was near us. Only a couple, 2 rows down from us.

The lights went down and the movie was starting.

~

It was 20 minutes into the movie and I could see Jahseh was fighting the urge to sleep.

I was enjoying it though. I slapped his shoulder and whispered. "Jahseh look! The Minions are about to take over the layer!" 

"No way." He said sarcastically.

"You don't like the movie huh?" I asked.

He shook his head and yawned. "Well too bad. I do." I said smiling. He started nodding off and I frowned.

Well... Fine. I know we're in a children's movie and there were kids. But I don't care.

It's please you man all 2018

I slid down out of my seat and onto the floor and climbed in front of him. I unbuttoned his pants and his head snapped up. 

I looked up at him, "Good, you woke up." I started to get up but he pushed me back down.

"Uh nah. Finish what you started." He demanded.

He bit down on his bottom lip and I smiled.

The look in his eyes signaled that it was Jah. I pulled his zipper down as slow as possible so it wouldn't be loud.

I spread the opening and reached under his boxers to grab his dick. He was already hard and pulsing in my hand.

I quickly thought about last time I did this. It was at his actual house... The first time we had sex.

I smiled at the thought as I stroked him.

"You have to be quiet. I'm not trying to get kicked out." I said. He lciked his lips and nodded with lust in his eyes.

Honestly, Jah was way more sexier during things like this than Jahseh was, but I wasn't gonna mention that to him.

I went down and licked all the way from the bottom to the top. I heard his breathing getting heavier as I brought my mouth down onto him. The deeper it went, the more his breathing got louder.

"Fuckkk." He moaned. I went back up slowly while swirling my tongue around. I could tell this was really taking an effect on him. "Shit Nola." That's another thing about Jah. He curses a lot which was a turn on for me, and he's more demanding.

I started sucking hard and squeezing him a little. His moans started getting louder but I doubt other people could hear him. The movie was way too loud.

"Come sit." He moaned out.

I took his dick out my mouth and looked at him. "No!" I whispered. 

He pulled me up by my arms and made me sit on his lap.

He lifted my dress up and I could feel his hardness against me. I crossed my arms, "I'm not about to have sex in here."

"Yes you are." He simply said before pulling my underwear to the side. And before I could say anything he pushed himself inside me with no problem. 

I let out a gasp. Thank god the movie was really loud. He whispered in my ear, "Bounce up and down for me baby."

I started bouncing lightly as his hands grasped at my thighs from the back. I only felt him growing more. "Mmmm..." I Moaned. 

He pushed his hand against my back, making me bend over and grab the seat in front of me. This made him able to move with me also.

"Jahhh..." I moaned.

"How'd you know it was me?" I heard him ask.

I ignored the question, "Ooooh faster..." I put my head down as he started slamming into me faster. The sound of our skin hitting each other was getting a bit too loud. 

I saw an older lady look back and give us the most disgusted look ever. I didn't even car right now. 

Then he started rolling his hips and that drove me crazy. "I'm gonna come Jah." I groaned.

I felt him pull out, "Not here. Ain tryna have my kids all over these seats and shit."

I shook my head, laughing a little. I moved the armrest and slid back into my seat while Jah fixed his pants.

I can't believe I just had sex.... In a move theater.... Watching a Disney Movie.

****

I was crying by now, All of the minions died to save the three little girls.

"It's okay Nola. It's just a movie. I'm pretty sure they're gonna make it anyways." Jahseh said.

"Shhhh!! Don't tell me!" I watched as the movie continued. And Jahseh was right, the guys girlfriend caught them all from falling from the cliff with a net.

Once the movie was over, we were back walking in the mall.

"So tell me.. How did you know it Jah?" He asked.

"Jah cursed a lot more and he's very demanding." I said smiling.

"Don't you ever feel like.. I'm cheating on you with Jah..?"

He frowned, "Not until now.. I'll be more like him then. I don't want you to like Jah more than you like me."

"Dude, fuck is you doing. You mad cus she like the dagger dick." Jah said in our thoughts.

"Nigga shut up." I said out loud.

"Huh?"

"I was talking to Jah, the nigga tripping."

She laughed and her cheeks turned red.

"Now how about that dinner?" 

****

Unedited,

 MENTION FRIENDS TO THIS BOOK !! COME ON , @THEM.