♠️41

For the one's who are confused, both Jahseh and Nola's hair is like a darkish red, almost burgundy. But black at the roots. I know yawl remember the day Jahseh went to get his hair cut... he also got it dyed.

~

"I know you're feelin numb, I fuck you till you cum. Said I don't understand, how you don't got a man--" I sang before I was rudely interrupted.

"Turn that shit off, you do got a man." Jahseh said as he plopped down onto the couch.

"Boy be quiet, and come here." He did as told and laid down between my legs.

"Now that I'm right here, we should continue what we started." He said.

"There's something really wrong with you. I don't know what it is but my mama JUST said we can't"

"Okay." He mumbled.

"Don't even be mad at me. You the one that said, just yesterday, that I need to listen to my mama right?" I asked.

He didn't say anything so I poked his side. "Come on honey bunnn."

"Don't call me that."

"Honey bun, honey bun, honey bunnnn." I repeated.

He just got up and walked away. I waited for about 5 minutes because usually he came back.

After he didn't, I went to my room but I didn't see him. Then, I was pushed onto the bed and my arms were being held above my head. "I said no. My mama is in her room and I'll be too loud anyways.."

"You're just gonna have to keep those screams in for me baby girl." He smirked.

I laughed. "I can't have sex with you anymore, Jah."

He let go of my arms and held himself up over me. "Why not?"

"Because Jahseh doesn't like it."

"But he's not here right now..."

I started laughing again, "You do realize you're the same person right?"

He climbed off of me and sat down, "I know. This some bullshit... Ima just leave now."

I grabbed his hand, "No wait! I wanna hang out with you more... we can go do something.. I wanna learn more about you."

"I'm only needed for sex. That's my personality Nola... There's nothing else to it." He shrugged.

"I'm sure you're more than sex. Why don't we go to.... Knotts! It's an amusement park."

"I guess..." He answered.

I smiled and grabbed a pair of black high waisted jeans, a pale pink off the shoulder crop top , and my pale pink high top vans. I laid the clothes on my bed and began to take off my shirt.

"You want me to get out while you change?" He asked in a confused tone.

"You act like you've never seen me naked before. Now go get some clothes on."

He smiled and found something to wear.

When I was done, I turned around and took a look at him. He had on a pair of black jeans, a camouflage Bape™ jacket, and a pair of air force ones, and his red dreads were dangling in his face.

Sheeesh, damn daddy.

"I thought I should dress up since I'm ya 'boyfriend'. Do I look straight?" He asked.

"You look good as fuck... How bout me? Do I look fat?" I asked.

I mean, I'm not skinny. But I don't really mind being a little thick.

"You look bad as hell. Don't worry bout it." He smiled.

I felt myself blush as I grabbed my purse. "Aight... Let's go." He nodded and we walked out.

I knocked on my mama's door. "What?" She called out.

"Um.. Me and Ja-Jahseh are going to Knotts okay?"

"Okay... Bye." She said.

I walked away from the door and sighed. 

I met Jah at the car, slamming the door when I got in. "You ight?" Jah asked. "I just wanna have fun today, don't ask." He didn't say anything else. Instead he hooked my phone up to the aux and played Asshole by Mike Sherm.

He looked soooo sexy, rapping along.

*****

A/n: I'm lazy asf and I'm ready to get to the good shit, so I'm not about to write allat.

*****

When we got back from the amusement park, the door to my mama's room was open but she wasn't in there. "MAMA WE'RE HOME!" I yelled. 

No answer.

I guess she's not home... Again.

I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. "How was today with Jah?" Jahseh asked.

"It was soooo fun, he's a really sweet guy." I said, turning around to face him.

"Oh. I'm glad you had fun." He smiled. 

He rested his head on mine, "But you don't like him better than me right?"

I might.

"Of course not." I said standing on my tippy toes to kiss him. He pecked my lips and went straight to my neck.

I giggled and leaned my head to the left to give him more access. 

Something caught my eye and I pulled away from him. It was note on the counter most likely from my mama. "My mama left a note. Hold on..."

I picked it up and it read:

You just couldn't keep ya mouth shut, huh? Oh, and you might've noticed ya mama isn't home. Don't bother looking for her. She long gone now.

"She's gone..."

***

I told yawl to be prepared. Shit finna get CRAZY. 

This chapter was all over the fucking place.