♠️19

Dramatic ass chapter 👇🏾.

~

I had already took a shower and I was now on my way out the door.

Something was holding me back though. It was like a gut feeling or something.

Like...

My heart was telling me to stay but my mind was telling me to go.

I mean, I can't really be mad at him, right? If anything I should feel kind of special that he killed that man for me.

But why don't I? Why am I scared?

So many questions ran through my mind as I shut the door locking it from the inside.

I stepped down from the porch as the wind hit my body, causing me to zip up my Nike windbreaker. I took a deep breath and took my last look at the house before I started down the road.

I knew he was gonna come down here on his way home but I just planned to keep walking.

This fuck ass plan probably wasn't going to work anyways , so I don't even know why the hell I was going through with it.

I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind as I continued down the street. I turned the corner, and walked towards a sign that had "Broward ↗️" displayed on it.

I sighed, preparing my self for this long ass walk, and as I was walking, I played with my fingers trying to keep thoughts from coming back but then my attention fell onto plastic ring that sat on my pinkie.

Aw, god knows I'm going to miss Seh-Seh.

I smiled to myself and thought about the night I met him, he was so sweet and adorable.

I found it funny how he's an 7 year old boy who was basically in a 20 year old mans body and even though I hadn't seen nor heard from him since then, he was one of my favorite.

I must've been walking and thinking for a minute because when I looked up I saw Jahseh's car in the distance.

He got closer and closer...

Until he passed me. I kept walking, thinking that he didn't see me.

But boy was I wrong, he did a complete U-Turn and hopped out of the car.

I just kept walking.

"NOLA!?" I heard him yelling. I could tell he was running, but I still kept walking.

He had finally caught up to me and grabbed my arm. "Nola? What are you doing?" I turned my head towards the passing cars.

"Nola, look at me."

"Fuck on me." I shrugged.

"Nola stop playing. Now ain't the time, what is you doing baby?" I finally looked up at him, he was in a whole new outfit, his dreads were in two braids that stoped a little pass his silver choker.

A/n: It's 2019, the nigga grew, meaning his hair grew too far all the "his hair ain't that long" comments.

"I have to leave, I can't help you anymore Jahseh. I tried. I understand you helped me and all but this is just too much. And it's not your fault, it's mine." I said with my head down.

"Don't do this Nola... I can change."

"No... it's not you, its me. I have to leave." I said.

He just stared at me, I guess he was thinking of something to say to stop my from going away. "Ple-"