♠️12

I give my readers what they want, so you guys help me out and Shout out this book 😌♠️.

~

"I had the weirdest dream." I told him.

"Was I in it?" He asked.

"Yeah...like I was pregnant and we were happy... That shit was weird." I laughed.

But he didn't laugh, he only looked at me with a face full of guilt.

"Why aren't you laughing?"

"Ugh... shit... well when we... um... Nola Iono how to put it."

"Please tell me you pulled OUT?!" I yelled.

"I'm so sorry Nola, I really am." He said trying to calm me down.

"Jahseh, you're ALWAYS sorry about something. Is there a CVS or Walgreens around here somewhere?" I asked.

"Uh, there's one about 20 minutes from here." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Go there and ask for Plan B Pills, and please hurry."

He ran out the door and after a few minutes I heard the sound of his car leaving the property.

I can't believe I let this happen. I still have time to take the pill so that I won't get pregnant though. Besides, I can't get pregnant. I'm only seventeen, and on top of that it'd be my kidnappers child.

Everyone would think he raped me.. I can't let anyone know that I LET him have sex with me.

I'm too young for all of this, why did this even have to happen to me. Why couldn't it be someone else..

I tried my best to push the broken thoughts to the back of my head as I walked over to the piano.

I opened the seat part and took Jahseh's journal from inside of it.

I was always curious about this journal.

I opened it up and flipped through the pages, reading the titles carefully. He had written tons of lyrics, he even finished "17" and "I need Jesus"

A/n: Remember he's 20! 😌

I flipped to the last page that had writing in it, I knew it would be his most recent music.

I read the heading..

TwOBroKeNWingZ

(Lyrics and Name made by me.😭🖤)

Searching for love in the wrong place. When I love her we leave no trace.

(He's saying by him kidnapping girls he's not finding love the correct way and when he takes his victim he leaves no trace.)

We've sunken far away, never force her, my souls a disgrace.

(They're in to deep with each other, he would never make her love him, she would love him on her own, his soul isn't pure for what he does.)