♠️40

Another 7 o'clock in the morning update. 🙄🖤

*

"Nola Price attacked a paparazzi yesterday on her front lawn. He was not hurt, but his camera was damaged." It said on the front page of the newspaper.

Guess who's picture was there too? I was on top of the pap, while Jahseh was laughing on the porch.

"This is hilarious." I laughed showing him.

He grabbed it from me, "You look absolutely crazy. Look at you!"

I did look crazy. I mean, who wouldn't. "Look at me!" I laughed some more, just then my mom came threw the hallway with the newspaper in her hand, "What is this?"

"A newspaper?" I asked. I knew what she was referring to though.

"Nola you know we can get SUED for this type of stuff? We're tight on money right now. You need to learn how to control yourself." She wen on.

Then she pointed to Jahseh. "Since no one is out to get you anymore, you need a job. If you're going to be living here then you're gonna start paying too."

"Already got one." Jahseh said with a smile. I'm pretty sure he would've argued with her, be he wanted her to leave already.

"Okay. I'm going out for groceries since no one bothered to tell me we were running out of food." She snapped.

She left out the door not forgetting to slam it.

"What's wrong with her?" Jahseh asked, turning to me.

"I don't know, Maybe it's stress and work." I shrugged.

"I'm glad she left though... I wanted to try something that I researched." He said.

"Researched?" I laughed. "Okay? What?"

"Role-play."

My eyes snapped open at what he said. What the hell do I look like acting out stuff while having sex. "No. I'm not doing that."

"Awww come on. Why not? We  gotta try some different once in a while, right?" He whined.

"Okay let's see... You ate me out in a bathroom. We had sex in the kitchen and in the movie theater. That's not different to you?" I asked.

"Please?" He asked, I shook my head. "Pleeeeeeeeaaaasssss-"

"FINE JAHSEH. Damn." I yelled. "How is it supposed to go?"

"I was thinking it could be like... A Cops and robber type thing. I'm the cop, you the robber." He said smirking.

"Not right now though. Since I'm doing this for you, make me a sandwich. Two pieces of ham and one of turkey, lettuce, mayonnaise, cheese, salt, and pepper. And a little bit of mustard."

He frowned before getting up. "Okay."

10 minutes later, he came back and sat on the couch next to me WITHOUT my sandwich. "Aye nigga."

"Oh yeah... It ain't no turkey in there...."

I sighed, "So you couldn't have just made it without the turkey?"

He lifted me off the couch with him, "That's not what you wanted me to get..." He said pulling me closer to him so that our bodies were touching.

"If you're trying to turn me on, it's not gone work." I said sliding my index finger down his chest.

He leaned down and started kissing my neck, "I don't like when you lie to me."

"I'm not." I said trying not to moan. He grabbed the sides of my shirt and started to lift it up.