♠️26

On PC for a while, good thing because I type a lot faster.

~

After school, Ryan dropped me off at home. As soon as I walked in I heard Jahseh's moans and grunts throughout the house. The first thing I thought of was my mom but her car wasnt in the driveway.

Then that could only mean one thing.

I laughed to myself at the thought of it. Jah has been on a roll with his freakiness. On my way to the room, I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Jahseh. Stop masturbating please. I need help with my homework." He immediately opened the door and I looked at him with a sour face.

"Did you wash ya hands?"

He smiled and rubbed his hand down my arm. "Nope."

I swear I almost had a heart attack. I got a small towel and soaked it with hot water. I scrubbed my arm until it started turning red and burning. "Thats so damn nasty." I said shivering at the thought of the taste also.

"You a drama queen." He laughed. "-But what you need help with?"

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Spanish. I suck at it."

"You're in luck because I'm very good at it And French." He smiled in accomplishment.

I was shocked because this nigga dropped out of school years ago. Alright, well meet me in my room. I said, heading back to my room as he walked into the bathroom to wash his hands.

I put my bag down and sat at the small desk with my black notebook. Sttupid ass teacher told us to write a paragraph about ourselves, but Im pretty sure everyone knows everything about me now. For god sakes I've been on and off the news for months.

Jahseh came in and pulled the little sofa u had in and pulled a chair up next to me. "So what do you have to do?"

"Write a stupid ass paragraph about myself." I huffed.

"That's too easy. Here Ill write it down on this paper and Ill read it to you. When you get it right, write it down." He insisted.

I guess It sounded easy enough.

I nodded and he started scribbling down words on the paper. He had very neat, almost perfect hand writing Neater than mines.

Once he was done, he started reading.

"Nola Price. Ella es mi vide. Ella es la razòn que me levanto todos los días. Ella es la velleza, el sexo, la perfecciòn. Me gustaria tener una bala por ella, pero ella ya lo ha hecho. Y si no fuera por ella, yo no esaría aquí hoy. Ni siquiera puedo mostrar la mitad de mi amor por Nola, porque el mundo no puede soportar. Ella es mi otra mitad. Mi otra mitrad. La necesito en mi vida. La amo." He read in his deep, raspy voice.

A/n: Do not waste your time trying to research the translation. She will read it aloud.

"You sound so sexy when you speak Spanish, you know that? I said in a daydream. You need to talk in Spanish all day Especially when we-" he cut me off.

"Nola, concentrate." He laughed causing me to snap out of my dirty thoughts.

I grabbed the paper from his hands and studied it for a while. It took me a VERY long time before I wrote it out. I wasnt paying attention to what it said until I read it aloud.

"Nola Price. She is my life. She is the reason I get up everyday. She is beauty sex I smiled at him. -perfection. I would take a bullet for her but she already has. If it wasnt for her, I wouldnt be here today. I cant even show half of my love because the world cant take it. She is MY other half. I need her in my life."

"I love her." My smiled widened, if even possible as I finished reading.

I just stared at the paper. This simple paragraph had my heart racing. THIS IS SO SWEET JAHSEH! I yelled, jumping onto him. He fell onto the floor and I landed right on top of him. I squeezed him tight and kissed all over his face.

"Get off." He tried saying. "You crushing a jit."

"You wouldnt be saying that if I was naked." I winked.

"Then get naked for me." He said seductively.

"I have to finish my homework." I laughed getting off of him. "How am I supposed to turn this in? This wasnt what I was supposed to do."

He got up from the floor. "Then don't turn it in."

"Im not. Im gonna frame this." I smiled as I sat back down. "- And uh I told Ryan about what happened."

"Hes not gonna say anything, right? Because if he does, I will find him-" I cut him off.

"Trust me, he wont say a word." I said.

"And what makes you so sure?" He asked.

"Because he likes me." I laughed. He pulled me up and sat down on the seat, pulling me on top of him.

"Aww He got a lil crush on you?" He asked in a baby voice. I nodded and he smiled again like he was thinking. "Now you gotta owe me somethin'."

"And whats that?" I asked.

He didnt respond.

He only began sliding his hand up my dress. He moved my underwear to the side and rubbed his finger on my clit. I put my face into the crook of his neck and moaned. His other finger went inside of me slowly. He was moving them slow too and it was making me impatient. "Jahsehhh.. Go faster."

"Uh-uh. Dont say nonthin'." He said as he slipped another finger into me and finally began to go faster. I could feel my wetness dripping down my thighs and onto him.

"Shit." I whispered.

"You gone cum for daddy?"

"Mhmmmm yes." I moaned again. And it was true. I was right at my point until he snatched his fingers out. "FUCK JAHSEH, WHY?"

"I told you I was gonna get you back." He said before he busted out laughing hysterically. I just straight faced him as he continued to laugh.

I rolled my eyes at him and got up to wipe myself off. As I was doing that, I heard the front door open. I walked to the living room to see my mom and some white man who looked like he was in his 30s standing at the door.

"Oh honey! This is Jackson. I went on a date with him the other night. Jackson this is Nola." She smiled introducing us to one another.

He gave me a creepy smile. "Hi Nola." He said as he held his hand out for me to shake it, but I only rejected it. Jahseh then came out and stood beside me.

"Oh and this is Jahseh, her um. Older brother." She said quickly. Great job ma. Sarcasm intended.

Jahseh just gave the man a head nod, while Jackson only smiled at him. I didnt like this guy. There was something off about him, I could already tell.

Then he said. "Why are you wet?" Causing Jahseh to look down at me as my face heated up.

"Please excuse us." I said grabbing Jahsehs hand pulling him into my room and closing the door after.

"Did you see the way dude was looking at you?" He immediately asked. "Thats what I left for." I replied.

"No you left because you got your juices all over me." He smirked. "-And that nigga better not try anything with you. The look he had in eyes is like the looks rapist be givin'." He laughed, but I didnt think that was funny.

~

Unedited, because I'm lazy. 😎✌