♠️34

Ryan's P.O.V

"FUCK!" I yelled out in frustration. I ain't even mean to say it like that.

"NOLA?!" I called her name, but she ain't answer. I just heard shuffling.

I hopped up from the couch and grabbed my keys before walking out the door. I continued to call her name but she wasn't answering.

I hung up and got in my car, making my way to her house.

As I was driving, I saw Jahseh walking down the street. It looked like the nigga was crying so I pulled up beside em', "Aye!?"

He looked at me, "What?"

"Man some wrong with Nola! I was just on the phone with ha and she was cryin and shit. She told me she was sorry... I was callin' her name on the phone she ain't answer." I said hitting the steering wheel. "FUCK! JUST GET IN BRA."

Jahseh opened the door and hopped in the car. I sped off down the street towards her house. "Why you ain't at home with ha?!"

"Her mama. She kicked a nigga out. I don't even know where I was going... Shit, I should've stayed with her." He mumbled.

I shook my head and didn't say anything else. It was a lil 10 minute ride but we finally pulled up in front of her house. We both ran to the door, bangin' on it and shit until her mama opened it.

"What's the problem?" She asked a little annoyed. 

Me and Jahseh pushed past her and looked around.

"Where's Nola?!" Jahseh yelled.

"In her room... Why?", she asked.

Then we all heard a loud bump coming from the back.

Jahseh's P.O.V

When I heard that bump, I ran to her room and tried opening it. 

It was locked.

I kicked and kicked on the door until it flew open. There I saw the chair on the floor and Nola hanging from the ceiling.

"No. No. NO FUCK." I repeated as I rushed over to her. I lifted her body so that the cord wasn't strangling her.

She can't be dead man. The tears were pouring out by now. "HELP ME BACK HERE!" I cried.

"Wha-- SHIT... What the fuck!?" Ryan said coming into the room, he stood there with shock on his face.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STANDING THERE? CALL 911! GET SOME SCISSORS." I yelled, then her mama came in, gave one look at Nola, and fell to the floor passed out.

Fucking great.

Ryan was on the phone with the police while searching for scissors. He finally found some and climbed on top of the chair. "No she ain't okay! She's fuckin hanging from the ceilin'! Get the fuckin' ambulance here!" He yelled into the phone.

He cut the cord from around her neck and I carried her to the bed. I sat down, laying her lifeless body across my lap.

My tears where soaking up her shirt, "Can you get her mama up man?" I asked Ryan.

He nodded and pulled her mama up from the floor and carried her to the living room.

I looked down at Nola and moved the hair from her face. "I'm so sorry Nola. This shit is ALL my fault. I wish I wouldn't have taken you. You'd be perfectly fine right now." I knew she couldn't hear me. I didn't even know if she was alive or not.

"Please don't die... If you do... I don't know what I'm gone do, I love you so much Nola,  foreal. I swear to god I do."

I hugged her, knowing she wasn't going to do the same. I held her in that position until the ambulance ran into the room. 

They tried to take her away from me but I held on.

"Sir, you need to let go." The man said. His eyes widened once he looked at me. "You're--"

"Jahseh." A police officer said as he entered the room. The ambulance guy put two fingers to her neck and shook his head.

"Please... Don't tell me she's dead man." I cried.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said. 

I still held her in my arms and kissed her lips. Knowing I wasn't gonna get a response. 

I rested my head on her chest and cried. She's dead. Because of me, the love of my life is fucking dead. I made the mistake of leaving her, I shouldn't have did the shit. I should've fought. 

Someone lifted me off of her and I saw it was the police officer. The other guy took Nola off my lap and put her on the stretcher. I watched as they put the blanket over her body, and before I knew it, my arms were being put behind my back and put in handcuffs.

"Jahseh Onfroy. You are under arrest for the kidnapping of Nola Price. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in the court of law...."

Everything after that was a blur.

I guess not everyone gets their happy ending.

***

The end...

Or is it?