♠️14

That's how I died. Sacrificing my life for love.

The end.

Sike, keep reading 🤣

~

I opened my eyes and everything was blurry. The feeling of hella pain in my chest caused me to groan.

"NOLA!" I heard my mom yell, I couldn't quite see her though.

"M-ma?" I asked. I knew it was her but I just wanted to make sure.

"NURSE SHES AWAKE!" She yelled again, all this yelling was starting to get irritating.

"Oh my baby! You've been out for atleast two weeks, and Jahseh... he's gone. The police haven't found him." She said.

So I risked my life for him and he just.... leaves.

Just like that.

Did he even care?

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 3 A.M, I'm tired as hell." She groaned.

"Go home and rest, I'm happy you were here but you could go now. I'm fine and awake." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure mom. Go."

She gave me a kiss on the forehead and left.

The nurse still hadn't came, and I was about to go crazy. I needed some painkillers!

I lifted my self up but a mans voice said, "You have to sit down."

I couldn't see him but he sounded familiar. My vision got better as the male nurse with a mask over his nose and mouth walked over to me.

"You know I'm not sick or anything, you don't need to wear that mask." I said rolling my eyes.

"Still got a smart mouth huh?" He asked.

My eyes widened and I jumped out of the bed and into his arms.

The pain was terrible but I didn't care. I don't even know why I was so happy to see him.

I didn't even notice him, his tats were covered in makeup and his hair was hidden under a hair cap.

"Oh my gosh! Jahseh I thought you left for good!" I whispered loudly as I fell back into the bed.

"Yea right, I wouldn't leave you Nola." He said. "-But we have to get you out of here. Like right now."

"Wait. I can't just leave." I said.

"Yes you can, I got all the same supplies and shit at my house. I just need you." He said smiling, causing me to smile.

"But what about my mom?"

"You'll call her when we get to my house, let her know what's going on and stuff." He explained.

"I don't think I can do it again though. I can't leave, I'm already here." I said looking down.

"Please Nola... Just for a while, and then I'll bring you back. But if you fall in love with me, you have to stay." He said.

"Deal... but it's gonna be real hard." I replied.

But out of all I honesty, it probably wouldn't be... I like him so much already.

"We have to go right now though while the halls are still empty!"

I held my arms out to him.

"Carry me."

He smirked and swept me up from the bed.

"Wait my sandals, get them. They cute!" He chuckled and quickly grabbed them and walked straight out of the door.

For surveillance purposes, he held his head down as he carried me through the halls, we went through the basement part and ended up at his car that was parked behind the hospital.

By the time we were down the road the police and nurses noticed I was gone and you could hear the commotion from all the way down the street.

They'd know that Jahseh has taken me again.

But he never left a trace.

~

As soon as we got into his house, he carried me to the couch and sat me down and stripped me from the hospital dress.

"Nola it's been like weeks." He said taking off his shirt and walking towards the kitchen.

I lifted my eyebrows. "Since?"

"You know what I'm talking about." He said smirking as he wiped the make-up from his face.

It's like the pain didn't even bother me anymore once his lips touched my neck.

He sucked on it and I felt the hickey forming.

"Don't tease me." I moaned. "Just get straight to it."

He started taking my underwear off. "Do you want me Nola?"

"Jahseh..." I said pulling him down on top of me. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down as he kicked them from his feet.

"Answer me." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my body.

I ignored him and grabbed at his boxers, but he stopped my hand. "Answer me."

"Yes Jahseh... I want you just as bad as you want me... Maybe even more." I said looking at him.

REMINDER: VOTE & COMMENT 💓😳