♠️4

I saw his feet at the doorway and all he did was just stood there. "I know ya under the bed, I see ya shadow."

Shit!

"I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to get from under there, or Ima get you myself, and if I get you... You will regret it."

I slid out slowly and stood at the edge of the bed.

He walked towards me and when he got close enough to me I kicked him right in his leg, it didn't seem to effect him, it just made him more mad than he was before.

He pushed me onto his bed and forced my legs open once again, only his zipper unzipped easily this time as he pulled himself out.

He positioned himself at my entrance and that's when I started crying.

I started kicking and squirming, but his body was fixated on mines. He didn't budge.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. DON'T RAPE ME PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU." I screamed.

"You should've thought about that before you back talked." He said sternly.

Rule number #17 Never Give Up.

I wasn't about to give up, I'm not that type of person. I was going to fight with everything in me.

I gave him a nice hard ass kick in his chest with both of my feet causing him to stumble back and hit the closet behind him.

He looked at me with his cold, pitch black orbs.

Then he closed his eyes and his face saddened.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean t-"

Before he could even finished I ran inside of his bathroom and locked the door.

I slid down the door of the bathroom and placed my head into my hands.

He started to bang on the door and beg for me to come out.

"Nola I'm sorry, please, just please come out." He said this repeatedly while banging on the door which only gave me a headache.

I got up and decided to look in his medicine cabinet for some pain killers.

I opened it only to see many orange pill bottles. I picked one up and read the label.

Multiple Personality Disorder

I picked up another and read it.

Bipolar Disorder

This explains his mood changes.

This is why one minute he'd be nice, the next he'd be mean, then a complete sex freak.

My mind made me wonder how many personalities he has.

2, I'm guessing?

~