♠️21

This book has been up seven days , look at the progress. 😭💞.

If I still haven't read your book, comment, I have free time now 😌!

~

"Why?" I scoffed.

"Because I'm tryna make sure you straight. I'm Ryan by the way.." He said holding out his hand.

I hesitantly shook it.

"Okay and I'm- going home." I said as I started walking again.

"Wait! Can I at least give you a ride ma?" He asked.

All I could think of, is what Jahseh said the day I left him.

Tears welded up in my eyes but I didn't let them escape.

"Oh shit, you straight? Did I say some wrong?" He asked.

"I'm good, something got in my eye.. and yeah you can take me home." I said feeling the lump form in my throat.

"Alright come on..." He said leading me towards his car.

Once we got there, he opened the door for me and once I was in he shut it.

He jogged over to his side and did the same.

"Here, type ya address in my phone." He said handing me his phone and starting up the car.

I took his phone and typed it in.

"Seat belts in this bihh." He said taking off down the road.

I hurriedly put my seatbelt on as he turned on the radio.

"Were back on 103.5 with my boy XXXTentacion's hit song (whatever song you want it to be, except Look at me, that shit overplayed) it has reached #5 on billboard hottest 100! Play that shit Carl."

It was weird how his music still played on the radio, but he was wanted for 'kidnapping underaged girls'.

And I was used to hearing his music, but it only made me sad, even the lit or hardcore songs.

"Isn't that the guy who kidnapped you?" Ryan asked turning down the music a little bit.

"Yea." I sighed.

"Bro, you got to be kidding me, that man had the perfect life, why he fuck up like that?" He asked.

I was confused about him saying "the perfect life" but I just shrugged and stayed quiet.

He sensed that I didn't want to talk about it so he continued to drive.

~

"Thank you." I said before I shut the car door.

He rolled down the window. "Be safe ma, and don't let Diana get to you, errybody know she a bitch." He smiled causing me to smile.

The first real smile I had in months.

"I won't, and again, thank you." I said as I waved goodbye. He threw his hand up and drove off with a big grin plastered on his face.

I walked up the sidewalk that led to my house and reached under the mat for the key. I unlocked the door and shut it, not caring about locking it back.