♠️42

"I though you killed Jackson!" I cried out.

"I thought I did... I even buried him!" Jahseh said scratching his head.

"Obviously you didn't cause he took her!" I yelled. 

Jahseh ignored me and stood there. It looked like he was thinking hard about something.

"What you still standing there for?! We gotta find her!"

"I'm thinking so can you stop talking for just a second." He said.

I didn't say anything until he said something. "Well.. it's way too late to be looking for her now. She has to be gone a full 24 hours until we can say she's missin." He grabbed my hands. 

"But we'll find her. I promise and I'm not breakin' this one. I don't know how or what conditions she'll be in, but we will. Looking for her will be the first thing we'll do when we get up tomorrow. Okay? I just want you to rest."

I knew he was telling the truth. I knew we'd find her.

~

RING RING RING

I jumped up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked over to the clock and it was 3:43 am. 

Who could be calling me this late.

I looked at the caller ID and it was a number I didn't know. 

"Hello?" 

"Nola..." I heard my mama whisper.

I started crying immediately and shook Jahseh until he woke up. "My mama on the phone! Get up!!" I yelled.

He immediately sat up. "Mama!? Where are you? Who has you? Was it Jackson?

" I don't know where the fuck I am. I think I'm at his house? I'm in a room though. I found this phone and wanted to call you to get help. But you gotta hurry before he gets back." She said. I could tell she was crying. 

So first I get kidnapped, and now her? There has to be some reason for this shit.

"Who's he?? Who took you?!" I yelled.

"I'll call you back. I hear him comin'." She whispered then the line disconnected.

I got out the bed, "We need to leave. Right now. We have to look for her... I don't see how suck a sick person could kidnap someone. It's fuckin evil, the shit's disgusting." I said, pulling on some pants.

"So does that mean Ima sick, evil, disgusting person?" He asked.

I turned to him, "Of course not. You already know I love you. I meant other people ESPECIALLY whoever got my mama."

****

We spent five hours driving around the entire city. We searched abandoned houses, old ware houses... everything. There was just no luck.

RING RING RING  

"MAMA!?" I asked. I hadn't looked at the caller ID.

"Um nahh... It's Ryan. What you on?" He asked.

"None, I'm looking for my mama. I'm waiting for her to call me back so I can't talk." I hurried.

"Well.. can a nigga come over ta night? I prolly can help." He said.

I smiled, "Okay.. see you tonight." 

We said our goodbye's and hung up.

"Who you seeing tonight?" Jahseh asked.