♠️15

🔞⚠️

He pulled his boxers down and spread my legs pushing himself into me.

This was happening AGAIN, and as much as I like it, I knew it was wrong.

I gasped and hung onto his back as he made long strokes.

As soon as I started moaning, he went hard, making my moans turn into screams. His breathing started to accelerate as he sped up, pounding into me like no other.

"I... missed... you." He tried to get out. My god, I was SOAKED. You could only hear the sounds of our skins slapping together as he thrusted in and out of me.

Once he started to slow down , I rolled him over so that I was on top.

Of course my chest was hurting, but I wasn't paying any attention to it.

He grabbed my waist and started lifting me up and down on him. I was kind of embarrassed, but again I didn't even care.

I watched as He bit down on his lip and and I felt him swell up inside of me, I knew we were both at our point. I came first, yelling out in pleasure. After that he released himself OUTSIDE of me.

I thought it was over until he replaced his dick with his fingers. "Ahhh fuck!" I moaned throwing my head back. He sat me down as he continued to finger me. He took them out and started lowering his head.

I stopped him and layed him back down. He smirked as I wrapped my mouth around his member. "Mhmm finally." He moaned out. And god knows that turned me on to the max.

I licked the tip as it was still in my mouth. I looked up him as he bit his lip breathing hard. I started moving my head down, still twirling my tongue. He started letting out groaning noises as he pushed my head down. It started going deeper as I held my breath, getting the 3/4 of it in. I came up slowly letting him enjoy it.

"Fuck... damn girl." I did the same thing a couple of time before I felt him swell up in my mouth, I took it out and gave him a hand job until he came onto the couch and some in my hand.

"Damn." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the cum on my hands. "Taste it." He said causing me to make the ugliest, most stalest face on the earth.

"Hell no!" I yelled.

But the more I looked at the more I thought. Why the hell not?

I swiped my tongue across it and immediately spit it out.

He was HYSTERICAL. "That is disgusting! Oh my gosh! How can someone swallow that?" I wiped my mouth off with that wet rag that was sitting on the coffee table.

"I like the taste of you though." He said as I hopped up from his lap. He kissed me and made us fall back onto the couch, then he slipped into me, making sure I came hard for him... again.

~

I woke up in the middle of the night and Jahseh was no longer beside me.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up to see him sitting criss-cross applesauce in front of the room door with a toy train in front of him.

What the hell?

He wasn't even in basketball shorts any more. Instead he was wearing a cap and some shorts that had polo horses all over them and a plain white tee.

"Owh, your awake." He said in some type of child's voice.

"Uh.. Yeah, who are you?" I asked, not knowing how to address this persona.

"Um... I'm Seh-Seh. Do you like my train? ...I'm sleepy." I nodded slowly.

"Yeah and um, you can come up here if you like Seh-Seh."

"Okay." He said getting up and walking over to the bed with his toy train in his hand.

"Your pretty, I've always thought you were." He said as he climbed in bed besides of me.

"Thank you, and Um, how old are you?"

"Welcome and I'm this many." He said holding up seven fingers.

"-I know Jahseh won't like it, but can I be your boyfriend?" He asked causing me to smile.

"Sure, why not?" I giggled.

"Good because I won't be in the light so much, so I have something for you." I looked at him confused as he grabbed a plastic ring from his pocket.

"Please don't loose it, oh-Kay?" He said slowly as he placed it on my pinkie finger.

"Okay, I won't." I smiled, and with that we were both off to sleep.

THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE HETIC 😳! VOTE FOR A FASTER UPDATE.