♠️43

This book is almost at 60k bitch, and it's only like 2 more chapters.

But guys I had fucking sleep paralysis this morning and it was fucking awful.

And yawl know shout-outs coming at the end. 🖤🙄

***

I woke up in the passenger seat of a car.

How I got there? Shit, I don't know.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at who was driving. I recognized it was Jahseh but it was still a bit blurry from just waking up. "Jahseh, where we goin?" I asked.

He didn't answer and I heard a groaning sound. I looked back and saw my mama all beat up and shit, laying down with a blanket wrapped around her. "MAMA!? What happened?!" I yelled.

I looked back over to Jahseh to see that he was also a lil beat up. I'm really lost right now. I have no idea what the fuck is goin on. 

We we're driving down this familiar road very, very fast. "We going back?" I asked again. 

He simply nodded and I kept quiet the rest of the ride.

****

Once we were settles back in his house, ya his house, I was begging for an explanation. "Ryan took Mama Lo." Was the first thing he said.

My mouth fell opened and I continued listening to him. "I had an idea that it was him.. so when he was at your house, I went to the police station. After 2 hours of filling stuff out, I finally left and went to Ryans house. I broke in and after searchin', I found the room she was in..."

*FLASHBACK*

I had to break down the door to get in since there were so many locks on it. 

I saw Nola's mama laying there on a mattress. Her shirt was torn up and stretched out. There were bruises and scratches all over her body... She didn't look at all what she used to.

Her eyes fluttered open then widened once she saw me. "Jahseh? How'd you... How did you know..." she stuttered.

"Don't worry bout it. We just need to go." I said.

I helped her up and put her arm around my shoulder so I could help her walk. 

Halfway down the stairs, I heard the front door open. "Such great fucking timing." I thought to myself with sarcasm.

We turned back around and hurried back up the stairs. I brought her to the bathroom and locked the door before closing it.

"Lola... We finsta play a new game ta day!" He yelled while running up the stairs. 

He stopped in his tracks once he saw me. "What you doin' here?"

"Why you take her mama man!?" I said with so much damn anger in my voice.

"Ion know what you talkin' bout, you trippin'...." He said, clearly fucking lyin'.

"I'm gone ask you one more time. Why the fuck you take her mama?" I said more threatening.

"Nola told what Jackson did!" He yelled.

"So what?! You were supposed to be her friend right? But instead you go on and kidnap her mama?! What the fuck did you do to her?!" I yelled back walking closer to him.

"Noth--"

I grabbed him by the front of his shirt. "So she's beat up for nonthin'? Her clothes ripped up for NONTHIN?!"

"I ain't rape her if that's what you think I did... I would neva pull no shit like that..." He whimpered.

If only Lola knew how weak this nigga was, she could've took his ass out easily.

I threw him to the ground, "How the fuck do your comfort Nola when you're the fuck nigga who took her mama!?"

"Cus' you wasn't there to.." He said.

"Because I was looking for HER MAMA!" I yelled.

"It ain't like she wanted ya ass there anyways. She told me if she wan't fuckin' with you then she would fuck with me." He smirked.

That set me the fuck off. I made my way over to him and punched the fuck nigga square in his mouth. 

He held his mouth and anger filled his eyes. I didn't think the bitch would fight back...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"So what happened? He just fought back?" I asked.

"Yeah.. he pretty straight at it. But one thing led to another and he 'fell' down the stairs. He wasn't dead but he was unconscious. I couldn't kill him..." He paused. "We have to leave.. away from here. Away from all of this shit. We need a fresh new start."

"Leave?" I asked. 

It was a pretty good idea once I thought about it. "How much time do we have?"

"We're leaving tomorrow. I had already booked a flight so if you said no, you'll have to go anyways... We even got a house already so we all set."

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

"Atlanta.."

*****

Any question before I update the last chapter of this book?