♠️16

I no longer will be reading comments, but don't let that stop you from commenting. Some of yawl shit be having me crying 😭💀 and I'll be working on finishing this book. I love you all. 💞

Reminder: Half of this story takes places in early January of 2019. He's 20, about to be 21...

~

We were in his bed just resting and watching Wildn' out waiting for his old friend Stokeley or 'Ski Mask The Slump God' to come on.

"Why aren't you guys friends anymore?" I asked him with a concerned look on my face.

"Well we are, I just cut everyone off after 19. I posted on Instagram that I was gonna disappear and I really did. I left members only and surprisingly they still made music together after I left and all that good shit. Ski and Trippie really made it big out of the crew... You never heard our music?"

"Nahh, I only listen to girly music you know, or music for when I'm in my feelings. But since I've been here, I've been listening to your music when you play it... your really good." I complimented.

"That's not me." He chuckled. "It used to be but that's just XXX now." He admitted.

"Like I said, your really good, and if you don't mind me asking...why'd you disappear in the first place?"

"Thanks... and I was tired, my depression came back and I just wanted to be done with life. I was angry at the world and I didn't want to hurt the people around me... After Geneva, I could never find love again, I lost all hope in everything and just left." He said in a saddened tone.

I was confused with this whole subject.

"Who is Geneva?" I asked.

He stayed silent for a minute.

"Some girl.. anyways how you feeling?" He asked referring to the shot wound.

I couldn't really feel it much after he gave me the painkillers and plus I was in that two week coma so it's really not bothering me, Jahseh just has to sew it up some more.

"Fine, I just need to call my mama." I said taking the phone from his lap.

I placed my finger on the home button and went directly to the keypad. I blocked it from his end before typing her number in.

She picked up after the second ring. "Hello sweetie." My moms voice said through the phone.

"How you know it was me?" I asked.

"Trust I know, and so I heard you've been kidnapped again..." She said.

"Not really... I voluntarily left with him. I hope your not mad but I really care for him. Like, I was so relieved when he came. I thought he left." I admitted.

I looked over at Jahseh as he ran his finger down his cheek like a tear was falling.

"It's okay, I just want you to stay safe. I need you to call me later though. The police are at our house right now investigating." She whispered.

"I will, bye ma. I love you."

"I love you too Nola." And with that she hung up.

I put the phone down and he started talking. "Do you still like me? And don't change the subject. I wanna know how you really feel." He said.

I took a deep breath. "Yeah I still like you. A lot actually... and it's really starting to scare me."

"I'm glad. And I'm ALSO glad that you want me. Your mouth isn't just good for back talking..." He smirked.

"SHUT UP!" I laughed slapping him. He started to look mad.

I quickly got off of the bed.

Then he started laughing really, really hard. "IM JUST KIDDING NOLA." He was so tickled.

"Your so stupid." I said joining in on the laugh.

"Yeah but you like it."

I shook my head. "Speaking off like, I met Seh-Seh." I said holding up my pinkie finger, flashing the plastic ring to him.

"Oh Aiden?"

"I thought his name was Seh-Seh?" I asked confused.

"It is... but I like to call him Aiden."

"Why?" I asked.

He hesitated before he answered. "Because that Seh-Seh shit gay." He answered.

I could tell they're was more to it, but I didn't press it.

I simply laughed it off.

~

Did you guys enjoy Seh-Seh's Presence? Should he come into the light again?

More personalities are still to come...

NEXT CHAPTER COMING IN A FEW, PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE WORST. 😳