♠️23

The next few chapters take place 2 Months ago in Jahseh's Perspective.

It tells how his life was growing up and how the split personalities came...

~

Jahseh's P.O.V

I walked into the small office and sat on the plush couch.

"Mrs.Davis will be right with you sir." One of her maids said, I nodded and waited for the lady to come in.

I've been in a pretty pissed off ass mood lately so I decided to come to this private therapist before I could hurt innocent people.

I spent half a mil on this, one because I needed to change for Nola, and two because if I went to a public one I would kind of be in jail right now.

"Stop thinking about her." X said.

Yea, he says shit to me, all of them do. Especially Aiden annoying ass.

A/n: Remember Jahseh called Seh-Seh Aiden.

I shook my head trying to get away from the thoughts as the door suddenly opened.

Walking in was a tall brown skinned lady with reddish-brown hair that stopped at her mid-back. Her make up was perfect...

"And so is her body." Jah spoke.

Bro I hate this fucking disorder.

"Hello, you must be Jahseh Onfroy. I'm Mrs.Davis but you can call me Ericka if you want." She said.

She smiled at me and held her hand out waiting for me to shake it.

I just looked at it causing her to walk away.

"Okay... I see I have to open you up a little." She said as she sat in her seat across from me and pulled out her notepad and pen.

"So Jahseh, tell me about yourself." She started off.

I had to be honest if I wanted this to work... which I wasn't 100% honest with Nola.

I just wanted her to stay...

"Well, I grew up without a father figure in my life and my mother always ignored me... she always showed my little brother Aiden more attention then me. I had a hard struggle of living from house to house, or even group homes because I was a troubled kid... None of that went well.. the kids there would always jump me for stupid shit like not talking." I said, thinking back to those days.

"Then I met a friend there, Stokeley. Vro and I really hit it off, we even made music together. He was my only real friend... but then a few weeks after that I fell back into depression and some weird shit had started happening to me." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Like what?" She asked with a curious expression on her face.

"Like I stopped talking, eating, sleeping... and all of a sudden I started to hear voices in my head. They were all telling me different shit, and at first I tried to ignore them, but I guess that made them stronger."

"How did you ignore them? What was your method?" She asked writing in her notepad.

"I used to sit in the my group home room and scream, holding my ears and shit. But I couldn't take it no more and eventually I did what they told me to do."

"And what was that?"

"They told me to run away. And that's what I did." I admitted.

"When did this all occur?"

"The voices came when I was about 15 or 16."

"Okay and when did you run away?"

"When I was 19... In the middle of July. I was quiet successful but I still ran away. I was depressed and I just wanted to get out of there."

"Okay, so they've been here for some years... and the voices turned out to be DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) right, so tell me about that. How many are they're?"

"17, that's where the name of my album 17 came from."

"Intriguing... Which ones stand out the most. Who's usually in the light?"

"Well X, he comes out more than everybody. He's violent, aggressive, and demanding when you don't obey him. Jah is the freaky one, he just loves sex and porn type shit. Seh-Seh is just the child version of me, except happier. And there's XXX which is the artist. He's depressed and has a lot of anger built inside of him, but he gets it out throughout music... The rest of them rarely come out."

"Mhmm.. so I'm guessing these personalities is what you've wanted to be. At certain times you wished you could be like them right?" She asked. I simply nodded.

"Yea... when I was younger and in the group homes, I wanted to be more like X and fight those niggas that jumped me. And, ugh... Jah came from when I used to beat in my grandmothers bathroom when I moved from house to house, he eventually started fucking bitc- I mean girls left to right. And lil old Seh Seh reminds me of my brother Aiden, he's the kid I wished I could be to recreate my childhood. And XXX he's talented, the guy brings in all the damn money, I wish I was him when I was depressed. I wouldn't have took it out on the people around me but I would let it flow through the music."

"Do they come into the light whenever they want?"

"X comes in wherever he's angered, I've been trying to control him more since Nola came. He always tried to beat her. Jah comes whenever something intimate. XXX comes when he's sad and depressed and needs to get through. And Seh-Seh doesn't come until I'm sleep. He usually just played through the night." I explained.

"Who's Nola?"

"Nola is the most perfect girl I ever met. She's been trying to help a nigga out with my disorder but she recently... left." I said.

I began to twitch and I felt X coming. This really wasn't a good time.

Or maybe it was, Ericka could probably help him...

So I completely let him into the light.

"Fuck this! Why is Nola always being brought up? She ain't none but a bitch!" He said getting up.

Ericka got up before him and blocked the door.

"Move." He growled.

She didn't look scared at all. "X... I want you to sit down so I can help you."

"Ion need no fucking help, now move before I make you." He said through gritted teeth.

He lifted his fist up-

~

Unedited cliffhanger!

REMINDER: VOTE 😳