♠️38

I came back into the room and gave him the cup. He thanked me and walked out, closing the door behind him.

"I know you think it's impossible but... What if you are pregnant? Like think about it... We had wayyy more unprotected sex then that one time."

"I'm not."

"I said what if??"

"I'm not having this conversation with you right now." I said crossing my arms.

He continued anyways. "If you were, would you keep it?"

"Jahseh of course I would! Why would you even ask me that?" I gasped.

"I don't know Nola! A jit scared, I'm not gone lie. I thought you'd be disgusted by having a baby with your kidnapper.."

"Jahseh!! I'm not even kidnapped right now! Technically, you're my boyfriend. If I had a baby with you, I would be a little disappointed in myself, not because of you though. I do love you Jahseh. I really do." I explained.

"Would you want to in the future? Have a baby with me, I mean..." He said quietly. 

"Of course I would. Stop worrying yourself. We haven't even got any results yet." I said.

"I'm sorry..." He said with his head down.

"Jahseh what could you possibly be sorry for?"

"Kidnapping you, beating you, making you have sex with me, getting you into all these situations. Nola I'm just sorry about everything." He sighed.

"Why are you saying all of this right now? That stuff happened a long time ago.."

He chuckled, "Anxiety. I'm just scared. But I truly am sorry. Kidnapping you might've made your life terrible, but you changed mines."

"Don't be sorry. I'm glad you kidnapped me. Not necessarily for beating me, but for everything else. Don't be mad at yourself okay?"

"Ight." He smiled.

The doctor walked in with papers in his hand. "So we found out what the problem was.... You....

A/n: Would've been a GREATASTIC cliff hanger, (that's great mixed with fantastic... LIKE THAT.)

"-Are very lucky. You're not pregnant."

I put my head down, "I'm not sure that's 'lucky'.." I mumbled.

"You have signs of food poisoning. Hold on while I go get your prescription for your medicine." He said, then left.

I looked over to Jahseh and he forced a smile onto his face. I could tell he was sad though.

"This is your fault." I groaned.

"Wait.. For what? Ain't you happy?" He asked.

"I should be, but I'm not! You got me wanting to have a baby at 17. A part of me hoped that I was." I said.

"Oh... We still can though. Only a year till you graduate." He smiled.

"Im a senior, Jahseh. When you took me, I was just ending school." I laughed. "So that's only 3 months."

"So you're saying... You want to have a baby with me when you get out of high school?" He asked.

"I mean.. I know my mom would be super super disappointed and stuff, but yeah.."

He thought for a second, "Thanks for the offer, but I want you to finish school, college, and everything. About the kidnapping stuff, we gotta go to court. You have to tell them that you don't want to press charges. That way, we can live a normal life. I could also start my career back up THEN we could start a family." He explained.

"You're right..." After that was said, Dr. Hillard walked in and handed me a couple of papers.

"Here's your prescription, just take it to the pharmacy and exchange it for your medicine. It's free with your Medicaid." He said. 

I grabbed the papers and stood up. "Thanks, Have a nice day." I smiled.

He smiled and walked out the room once more followed behind by Jahseh and I, while we were walking out the room, I bumped into someone.

And you know who it was? Diana Bitch Ass.

She had a white bandage wrapped around her head, looking sad as hell. "Watch where you goin!" She spat.

I ignored her and tried to keep walking but someone grabbed my arm. "Is this that Diana girl?" Jahseh asked.

"Yes, I am... Aren't you the nigga that kidnapped it?" She asked. 

This was not the fucking time.

"She has a name." He growled.

"Well she doesn't deserve one." She laughed.

Jahseh was trying to hold back.. I could tell. I held his hand, "Let's go."

"Wait," She laughed again. "Don't tell me you DATING the nigga that kidnapped you?!" 

"Did you forget that I already beat the fuck outta you? We're not in school Diana, Ain't no getting in trouble." I threatened.

"You're not gonna do shit, I'll call the police, they'll take ya little boyfriend away from you." She said with an evil smile.

This bitch erks me.

"Go ahead. Let's go Jahseh." I said walking away. 

Once I realized he wasn't following me, I looked back and saw him talking to Diana. She had a look of true fear on her face.

I wonder what he was telling her...

* 1 Week Later *

A/n: From here on out, shit will be LIT. Hold on to your weaves, ladies... and gents.

Jahseh and I were on our way to the police station. When we got there a cop automatically recognized Jahseh and talked into his walkie-talkie. "Aren't you Nola?" He asked. "And Isn't this the guy that kidnapped you?"

"Yes. I came to drop any charges. I'm actually dating him right now. He didn't really kidnap me..." I said.

"You do realize he is 22 and you're only 17. That's illegal." He replied.

"We're not having sex. Therefore it isn't illegal and you can't do anything." I lied. "So you need to make sure that when we're out, he's not getting arrested."

"Okay... follow me." He said.

He led us into a small room so we could fill out some paperwork. He asked us lots of question about us and we answered them. Not truthfully, of course. 

I was just glad we could live a normal life now..

~

"Sheesh, I'm so damn happy right now!" I yelled as we were about to walk out the police station.

As soon as I opened the doors, we were attacked with flashes. "What the fuck?!"

"Nola, is this your kidnapper?"

"I heard you were dating him!"

"How are you dating your kidnapper?!"

"Nola! X! What's your story?"

Of course we didn't answer one question. We only pushed through the crowd and made our way to the car.

Once we were in, we both took deep breaths as Jahseh started up the car and drove off.

"How did they even find us?"

"I don't know... Who knew we were even dating?"

We both looked at each other.

"Diana." 

*********

If I were to make another book outside of Members only and XXXTentacion... Who and What should it be about?