♠️20

Warning: Next Few Chapters are boring. It will get lit again though 😌.

~

2 Months Later

I was scheduled to go to school about a month ago but I haven't even stepped foot on Broward High Schools campus.

I've been severely depressed.

No one could help me, no one. Not even the doctor.

And Jahseh? I don't know where he's at, the police had found his house but he wasn't there and he hasn't showed up since.

I hate myself for his disappearance, I feel like it's my fault and it's really been taking a toll on me.

I've been going through countless nights of sleep paralysis, anxiety attacks, and nightmares.

Every night I've been having that same exact nightmare of Jasheh killing himself, and it's been eating me up alive.

I've probably lost about a good 20 pounds because I refused to eat, I had to be forced.

I spent 24/7 in my room, unless I had to use the bathroom, or unless I was told to take a shower.

I'm pretty sure I looked like shit, cause I sure did feel like it.

....Leaving Jahseh had to be the worst decision I've ever made in my life.

What if he's really gone? And for good this time...

PRESENT DAY

I just woke up from that constant nightmare I've been having, I'd cry every time too, my mama has gotten used to the screaming at night and it was taking a toll on her also.

But I couldn't help it...

I misssed Jahseh so much, no matter what X has done to me. I can't get over the fact that I won't be seeing him anymore.

I try to close my eyes and hope that this whole bullshit of a life that I'm living is a lie, but it never worked.

"Baby, you have to start school today." My mama said wiping the beads of sweat from my face with a wet rag.

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

"No."

"Well honey, just get up and get ready... meet me in the car." She said, and with that she walked out leaving me to get my day started.

I really didn't want to go to school but I was being forced by the state.

I swung my legs over my bed, wiped the crust away from my eyes and walked to the bathroom down the hall.

I grabbed my toothbrush that I hadn't touched in days... or weeks, I don't know but I grabbed it and put some toothpaste on it.

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I looked in the mirror, I could've sworn I saw Jahseh...

But when I turned around, he wasn't there.

I sighed and walked back to my room. I got out a plain black tee, some black sweats, white Nike socks, and my Gucci sandals Jahseh bought me.

I slipped the clothing and shoes onto my body and pulled my hair into a low ponytail to the back and grabbed my book bag.

I looked my self over in the mirror and walked down the hall and into the living room.