♠️35

Tag friends to read, even if they already did! :) 

Jahseh's P.O.V

I herd a door slam, and I jumped up. I checked my surroundings realizing I was in the living room.

WHAT? That was a dream?

Nola came to my mind and I nearly fuckin broke my neck tryna run to her room.

I burst through the door and saw Nola sitting in her bed singing along to Ayala from '17'.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Oh... hey bae." A big smile came over my face and I ran to her bed, jumping on her.

"Um, is this Seh-seh?" She laughed.

"Nah this all me... I'm just happy your okay, Nola I'm never leaving you again, alright? I swear to god. I just want you to know that I'll always be there for you."

She looked at me like I was crazy, "What did you think happened to me?"

Then I thought of her mama. "MAMA LO. She came home yet?"

She laughed, "Yeah.. we talked about what happened with the fight. The principal is trying to expel me so she went to the school. I guess Diana has some serious head trauma..."

I had a sigh of relief, "Shit, thank Jesus."

"What's got you so worried?" She asked.

I let her go and sat in front of her. "I had a dream that mama Lo kicked me out because of the fight and stuff.. So I left. You tried calling Ryan but he was too mad to talk and you thought you had nobody... Then you hung yourself and I got arrested."

Her bottom jaw dropped. "Fuck kinda dream is that??"

"I don't know... It's a good thing I was sleep when Mama Lo came home or it might've happened. But I just want you to know that I love you. ALOT. Don't ever think you have nobody, because you got me. We got each other." 

I feel like a bitch, being all in my feelings. But man I love this girl.

She pulled me into a hug and kissed me, "I love you too."

"It was just so fucked up... Like you died and I went to jail. That shit was crazy."

"You think maybe it was a sign or something..." She asked.

"NO. I'm not letting ANYTHING happen to you. That's a promise. No, I swear on my life. If anyone tries to fuck with you, they'll have to get through X first," I chuckled.

I see that X only comes out when someone fucks with Nola... Which is good.

She smiled and nodded. "I haven't seen X in a while.. or Jah." She winked.

My baby a fuckin freak.

"She misses the dagger dick." Jah said in our thoughts.

"No, she misses me. NIGGA." Aiden said.

Who do these niggas think they are?

"Ask her how she know when it be me." Jah said.

"How do you know that wasn't Jah when we were in the kitchen?" I smirked.

"Trust me. I know the difference between you and Jah."

"Oh foreal? How?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just do. But I'd like to see Jah soon." She smiled.

I raised up my eyebrows. "Shit, bet." 

****

It was now around 6:00 and I decided I wanted to go somewhere.

"Let's go somewhere... I was thinking maybe we'd do dinner and a movie..."

"People will recognize you.."

"I'll put on a beanie and some glasses." I shrugged.

"But we'll have to walk." I said.

She groaned and roller her eyes. I laughed, "It's only a 15 minute walk. Stop bein lazy."

~

We got to the mall with no problem. I could tell she was nervous thought because she thought someone would notice who I was. 

When we walked in, the first store she pointed out was Victoria Secrets, which she had to drag me in... literally.

"Maybe I can get some lingerie, you know?" She smiled looking up at me.

"I don't see the point of it. I'll just be takin' it right off." I smirked.

She giggled and walked over to this rack that had some sexy ass clothing on it. She picked one of them up, showing it to me.

"How's this?" She asked. 

It was a black matching lace bra and thong, and to go along with it was a see through red cover up.

I imagined it on her and immediately felt myself getting hard.

 I rubbed the back of my neck, "It's... Uh cute I guess."

This shit was embarrassing. 

She had a confused look on her face until she looked down.

She laughed, "Oh I see.. Maybe we should get out of here. I see it's having an effect on you." She grabbed my hand and we left the store. "What movie did you want to see?"

"Whatever you want to... Anything animated though.."

She nodded and scanned the 'Now Playing' Movies in the kids section.

"Um.. How about Despicable Me 4?"

I nodded and payed the machine for our tickets. 

I'm low-key not even a movie person anymore. I just wanted to take Nola out.

***

Guys my life is so trash, I swear I was just debating if I would kill myself or just leave...

Anyways. Vote 😊🖤.