♠️5

So if you were wondering, thats how I got here and those were the things I had to go through when I came. It happened for weeks until I learned to control my mouth, I just had to accept the fact that I could never go home.

*Present Day*

The police were still on the look out for me. It's been months since I've 'went missing' and I'd still see my picture flash up on the TV.

My mama would be crying her eyes out and pleading for me to come home on the news and it made me sad to see her hurt.

I haven't even heard from my family in what seems like forever, I don't even remember the last thing I said to them, I didn't even celebrate my birthday with them.

I continued to watch the news, as they discussed another report about me.

"An unknown source says they spotted 17 year old Nola Price last night at the downtown park in Broward. There was no trail or evidence of her." The news reporter said. "Back to you Nate."

"Why can't they give up already?" I whined into his chest.

We were currently laying in his bed together.

"Because your too worth it to loose Nola." He answered, but I didn't say anything back.

"And ugh, I see how you talk about how you didn't celebrate your birthday...I know I'm extra late but I want to take you out to dinner."

"People will notice me..." I said.

"We'll make yourself look unnoticeable. Now go get ready, hurry up." He said as he pushed me out the door.

I smiled and walked across the hall into my furnished room and and over to my closet.

I pulled out an all black open shoulder dress that hugged my body along with a black pair of MK sandals.

I topped it off with a diamond choker and light natural makeup.

I pulled my hair up into a bun, which I NEVER worn before and I looked totally different, I slicked my edges down and made sure my baby hairs on the side curled up.

I grabbed my matching MK glasses and bag and walked out of my room.

I still don't understand why he buys me expensive things, or how he even affords to buy them, but I didn't too much worry.

I brushed that thought off as I looked over myself in the mirror and took a deep breath, once I was okay with my appearance I walked out of my room and closed the door.

I peeked into Jahseh's room but he wasn't in there so I walked down the stairs and there he was, waiting by the front door looking so damn good.

He had on a black tux with no shirt but it was buttoned, the black side of his hair was in a ponytail and the blonde side stayed dangling down invading his face.

He wore a simple black choker and his usual silver chain he wore, and may I say he was looking like a whole damn snack.

"You look good." He said with his eyes glued on me as I walked down the stairs.

"You look good too." I said with a smile.

He really did.