♠️33

I'm sorry, I didn't feel like writing a sex scene. There will be one coming up though, and I might go back and add the sex scene...

7:00 In the morning update. SKSKSK

**

*2 Days Later*

She was sleep in her bed bed by the time her mom got home.

"I got a call from the school saying that Nola got into a damn fight! AND she hasn't been to school for 2 days?!" She shouted. 

Why they call her so late?

"It was a girl that's been bullying her... She only left because she was scared," I said partially lying.

She shook her head. "Since when was Nola getting bullied? She never told me about this."

"I really don't know. You'll just have to talk to her when she wakes up."

She sat down at the table and looked at me. "This is your fault. ALL OF IT. Because of you, she's fuckin' crazy! What did you do to her in that house?!"

"Okay... What the fuck is you talking about? NONE of this has to do with me. I didn't do anything to her! If I did anything, she would've hated me.. But nah, she WANTED me back here!!"

She stood up and walked in front of me, "I KNOW for a fact that you didn't take her there for nothin'. And I KNOW everything wasn't all peaches and cream , my boy.  You don't think I know my little girl?! I saw the cuts and bruises on her face that day you came here! I'M NOT STUPID. You beat her huh? That's why she out here fighting people now!"

Nola's P.OV

I was woken up by yelling coming from the living room. I jumped out of bed and ran to see what was going on. I saw my mama and Jahseh face to face.

From the looks of it, he was pissed off. He almost had the looks of X. Who know's what he can do.

I ran in between them and pushed against Jahseh to push him back.

"What's going on??", I asked looking at my mom then back at Jahseh.

"I'm gonna ask you this and you're GOING to tell me the god damn truth. Did he EVER lay a hand on you? In a violent way?"

I widened my eyes, "MA! Why would you ask--"

"Did he or did he not!?"

"Yes.. but it wasn't him! It was X! Jahseh would never hurt me!! You remember when I told you about his disorder? But now X is gone because Jahseh got help. It's okay!"

"That's NEVER okay Nola!" She yelled at me. 

Then she looked up at Jahseh, "And for you. Get out of my house right now!"

"MA DON'T DO THAT! You can't make him leave! He has no where to go!" I cried out.

Jahseh went around me and made his way to the door. He looked beyond pissed. "Fuck it, bet."

I chased after him and grabbed his arm, "Don't leave. She's just mad right now! It's gonna be okay." I said on the verge of tears.

He yanked his arm away. "Naw, it's straight." He opened the door and I only grabbed his arm again.

I don't care if my mama was there, I didn't want him to go.

"Bye Nola."

Now what is he doesn't come back this time? He might not EVER come back. 

He walked out the door and all my tears came flowing out. I felt my mama rub my back, "It's okay."

I slapped her hand away, "NO. You let him stay with us! What happened was a long time ago. Why would you bring it up now!? He done NOTHING but be nice and take care of me. Especially when YOU weren't here because you were out drunk, or trying to find a man to love you! Why would you let him stay, only to kick him out?!"

She looked at me which shock written all over her face. I pushed past her and went straight to my room, slamming the door and locking it.

I sat on my bed, still crying. 

I was at my breaking point, loosing Jahseh was like getting stabbed in the heart.

"Nola please open the door." My mama pleaded outside the room.

"No! I don't wanna fuckin' talk to you right now." I cried.

"I don't care how mad you are, but you not finsta sit up under my roof and curse." She said sternly.

"GET AWAY FROM MY DOOR!" I yelled.

I was so pissed off right now. I grabbed the nearest thing, the table lamp, and threw it across the room.

How could everything go from good to shit? All I wanted was Jahseh here right now.

"Are you okay? OPEN THE DOOR." My mama yelled, banging on the door. "Talk to me when you ready, I'm not about to put up with this." She walked away.

I got off the bed and yanked the long extension cord from the wall. 

My life was just done right now. I walked back to my bed and grabbed my phone to call Ryan. I don't care how mad he was.

"What Nola?" He asked.

"I need to talk to--"

"Ion really feel like talkin'." He said, clearly with irritation in his voice.

That only made me cry more. Here I am, second guessing my LIFE and he won't talk to me. "I'm sorry." I said.

Then I dropped the phone. I could hear him calling my name but I wasn't answering. I got the chair from the desk and climbed onto it to tie the extension cord to the hook on the ceiling.

"FUCK!" I heard him yell, then the call disconnected.

I just stood there for about 10 minutes, thinking. 

I was really gonna do this.

I tied the cord around my neck.

This is it.

******

Sorry for anyone who's triggered, what you guys think is gonna happen next?

And mannnn this Sweet Potato Pie so good, And I'm late, but I'm VERYYYY thankful for you guys. 

And I am gonna be reading your books.