♠️2

~

When I woke up I was on a mattress that was on the floor, no box springs, no headboard just a mattress. I wondered what time it was, or what my mama was thinking.

"Hello?" I called out.

I began to hear footsteps that sounded like they were coming up a set of stairs, so I knew for a fact that we were in a house.

"Good, your awake." He said standing in the door way with a smirk on his face. He didn't have a shirt on and his body was looking way to good right now.

If he wasn't a crazy kidnapper, you don't know the things I would've done to him. His body was just perfect.

"Aye you gonna look up now?" I felt my cheeks get hot as I looked up at his face.

"Whatever your going to do to me, do it quick so I can get out of here." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh baby, Ion plan on letting you go anytime soon." He smirked and started walking towards me. He grabbed my hand and helped me up from the mattress.

"Are you going to rape me or something?" I asked.

Something about him seemed off, he was just too nice to be a kidnapper. When I hear about kidnappers, I hear that they beat and rape their victims and I'm most defiantly not trying to have that happen to me.

"It's not rape if you like it." He said winking. I scrunched up my eyebrows and yanked my hand away from his.

"I'm not a mean guy, unless you make me or if I don't take my medicine-"

I stared at him as if he was crazy, which he is.

"-I've killed many girls like you before who've tried to escape from me."

So he is a killer.

"What do you mean girls like me?" I asked.

"The rude ones, the ones with the attitudes, the ones that don't like people telling them what to do and they defiantly have a smart mouth." He explained, describing my persona perfectly.

"Oh.." I said, I was getting a little scared now. There was so much I wanted to do with my life, now I can't and I don't want to be killed.

I watched him as he walked over to the closet that was in the room, he reached in and threw me a towel.

"Go take a shower. The bathroom is down the hall to the left." I did as told and found my way to the bathroom.

No windows, dammit!

I turned on the water and closed the door as I peeled off my clothes.

After all of my clothes were off I stepped under the shower head letting the beads of water hit my body. It all felt weird because it wasn't my bathroom, my shower.

After washing and rinsing three times each I stepped out and wrapped the towel tightly around my body.

I put my hair in a messy bun and went looking around the house.

There was a bigger bedroom down the hall, which I'm guessing was his , I went farther down the hall and came upon a smaller room.

I slowly walked in, shocked by what I was seeing. There were pictures of me everywhere, walking home, at the park, at the mall, in my room, even in the shower.

Sicko.

I snatched one from the wall and ripped it up.

"Did I tell you to come in here?" His voice echoed through the house.

I turned around quickly. "Um.. no, I'm just curious."

"So am I." He smirked and walked over to me.

He grabbed my waist and began sucking on my neck.

I tried pushing him off of me, but the size he was compared to me, I just couldn't move him.

"Get off of me." I said, i didn't like it but but my body certainlyp did.

"It doesn't sound like you want me off." He said still sucking on my neck.

He eventually opened my towel and his hands traveled down my body. I slapped at his chest and tried to remove his hands as he kept getting closer and closer to my area.

He stoped his hands right under my stomach and removed his lips from my neck, leaving me wanting more... unfortunately.

"There I'm off." He said. "Go back to your room and I'll bring you food."

"It's not my room." I said.

"Keep that attitude up Nola, and you won't get anything." He looked passed angry this time. He just stared me down and then walked away.

~