♠️10

🔞⚠️

I looked up at him as he smiled. "You trust me?" He asked innocently.

I kept quiet for a few seconds and then, I nodded. "I trust you." I said smiling back.

"This might hurt.." he said with an uneasy look.

Of course it was gonna hurt.

Loosing your virginity always hurts and the odd thing is, I'm loosing my virginity to my kidnapper, and I was gonna let him.

I can't do that.

He began to push into me very slowly, he was struggling, and I could see why.....he was so damn big.

He kept going and it was hurting like fuck, he wasn't even all the way in yet. I placed my hands on his stomach to stop him from doing or going any further.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I can't do this Jahseh, not right now." I said.

"That's okay.. I can wait, but I'm still going to pleasure you and make it up to you." He smiled.

For a Kidnapper/Murderer, he was very sweet.

He slipped out of me and his fingers went in instead. He was still on top of me, staring at me intensely. I closed my eyes and my mouth hung open at his touch.

He started messaging my clit with his thumb and using his middle and index to finger me.

I grabbed onto his back and brought my knees up, bending them. I heard him groan and oh my lord did that turn me on.

He increased his speed, pumping his fingers in and out of me causing me scratch at his back.

After a while my body started shaking like it did in the bathroom and I knew I was about to cum.

But before I could, I felt a sharp pain enter me, causing me to grip the sheets and arch my back.

No he didn't!

"Jahseh." I groaned.

He still kept going at a slow pace. "I'm sorry Nola, I couldn't help myself."

I didn't really mind anymore because by this time, it felt wayyyy better than some fingers.

I started moaning so loud that it sounded like screaming.

"I want...you ... to... go... harder." I said in between moans.

He groaned.

"No you don't." He got out. I grabbed the back of his head and put his ear to my mouth.

"Do it." I whispered.

He stopped, took a breathe and shook his head.

"Fine. Get on all fours." He said in his raspy voice and it was turning me on by the second.

I did as told and got on all fours, he pushed my chest into the bed and rammed inside of me.

I lost my breathe as he continued to pound in and out of me, strangely it felt really good.

I looked back at him and he was biting his lip.

"Is this hard enough for you Nola?"

"FUCK.. yes..." I moaned out. He was hitting the right spot. Every. Single. Time.

"What's my name Nola."

"Jasehhhh." I screamed, that only mad him go faster and harder.

"What's my name!?"

"Daddy Fuckkk-" He was on point, I gripped the sheets and moaned even louder hearing him grunt from time to time.

Finally, my body started shaking again. He flipped me over and placed my leg over his shoulder allowing him to go deeper with ever stroke. My stomach tightened and I came, yelling out in pure pleasure.

It took him a couple more thrusts before I felt a warm liquid shoot up in my insides.

He pulled out of me and stood back up wiping the sweat beads from his forehead and pushing his dreads away from his face.

I couldn't even get up, I tried to say something but I had no energy and I was completely out of breathe.

He picked me up once again and carried to "my" room and sat me down on the bed.

"Get some rest." He said smirking and walking out the door.

I nodded and smiled faintly.

Damn he wore me out.

A/n: That was my first time ever writing a sex scene. 😳😭

~

I woke up from my nap and I felt way more energized.

I got up and slipped on a tank top and a pair of spandex, and sort of limped my way to his room.

I peeked in and he was laying down watching Animé like usual. I limped over to his bed and carefully sat down beside him.

"How you feeling?" He asked with his same raspy, yet smooth voice.

"Im fine, but I told you I wasn't ready yet. You could've controlled Jah a little more." I said.

He had a confused look. "Jah? That was all me."

"I'm so confused right now." I said shaking my head.

"I would never have let Jah take away that moment. I wanted you all for myself, I already told you I don't like sharing...But it was amazing Nola." He said holding my hands.

"I know it was." I said.

Then I put my face into the pillow and screamed until I ran out of breathe and came back up.

"What was that for?" He asked laughing.

"My mind is fucking up right now, I had sex with you and I KNOW it won't be the last time. I'm still getting used to this situation." I explained.

"Not our last time? Good, we didn't even get to try all the positions I wanted to do." He said winking at me.

Before I could say anything back, the doorbell went off.

He got up and walked downstairs with me following him from a distance.

I was behind the corner when he opened the door.

"Wha- What are you doing here?" Jahseh asked.

I heard another man speak. "We had a surveillance video of the girl you were with and showed it to her mom. She said that was Nola.. even the voice was hers. We have a search warrant"

It couldn't be...

I peeked my head around the corner and saw who it was.

The police...

~

VOTE 😳