♠️39

When we got home, I saw Ryan's car in the driveway. My mama wasn't there so he must've used the key under the mat. Even though I haven't seen him in a while, I still don't want to see him. 

We walked and Ry shot up from the couch.

"NOLA. I heard what happened. It's all on the news. You good? Did they fuck with you?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and went straight to my room.

Jahseh stood in the doorway, "I know you're mad at him, but you need to talk to him. He is your only friend anyway..."

I threw a pillow at him, "Shut up!" He threw his hands up and walked out then Ryan walked in, closing the door. "No. I don't wanna talk."

"Why? I'm sorry bout yellin' and shit. I wasn't havin' a good day man. My mama was cryin' and shit cus' Jackson 'left'. A nigga was really frustrated." He explained.

"Ugh. I'm sorry Ry. I asked you why you were mad and you didn't answer me... I thought it was because you were protecting Diana or something and it pissed me off." I said.

"About Diana.... She the one that called the news and told em' this shit. She called me after she told em'. She said she wanted to ruin ya life cus' you fought her and some other shit."

"Please. You didn't think I knew? She got what's coming to her." I laughed. I got up and hugged him, "I missed you."

He hugged me back tightly, "I missed you too. We can't go that long without talkin' again, ight?"

I heard Jahseh clear his throat. "Yawl done?" He asked, I let go of Ryan and laughed.

"You're not jealous are you?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Jealous of what? I can have you whenever I want." He smirked.

He leaned down and kissed me and I had forgot Ryan was there as I put one of my hands to the back of his head. I gripped the dark roots of his dark red dreads and he bit down softly on my bottom lip.

"Well. I'm out. I'll call you up lata Nola." Ryan said, walking out the door, closing it on his way out.

That made Jahseh take this kiss to another level. He snaked his tongue into my mouth and I moaned. He stepped back and fell onto the bed, pulling me with him. 

~

"NOLA WHY ARE THERE REPORTERS ON OUR LAWN?!" My mama yelled barging through the front door.

I got off the couch and looked out the window. There were tons of them. They were asking questions even though I wasn't even outside. 

I closed the curtain and turned back to my mom.

"Diana called the reporters and stuff once she found out me and Jahseh were together." I said rolling my eyes.

"What!? Did she not forget when you beat her ass??" She yelled again.

I shrugged. "That's what I said."

"Where's Jahseh at?" She asked.

"He's in the bed, sleep."

"Go wake him up and make him get all these people away. it's too much." She said, shaking her head.

I walked past her and went into the room. I took the pillow from next to him and threw it at his.

He snapped up, "What the fuck? Why you throw a pillow at me?!"

"Mama wants you to get rid of the reporters on our lawn. I don't know how they found out where we lived so don't ask." I said.

He groaned and got up, walking through the halls to the front door. 

Calmly, he walked out and I followed him. We were bombarded with questions as soon as we stepped out. I couldn't hear any of them though because they were all talking at once. "Can everyone leave please!?" Jahseh yelled over the noise.

Someone put a microphone to my face, "Nola Price, are you in love with your kidnapper?"

"First of all, he's NOT my kidnapper. Second of all, yes. Does that seem to be a fucking problem?" I said rudely.

Jahseh leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Don't answer any questions. All they'll do is twist your words." I nodded and took out my phone, ready to call the police.

"Are you calling Ryan?" The blonde one asked.

"What?"

"Have you ever cheated on Jahseh with Ryan?" She asked again.

"What are you--"

"Does Jahseh know about your friendship with Ryan?" She asked. AGAIN.

"Bitch if you don't shut UP. I've never EVER cheated on Jahseh. I'd NEVER do that in my life. Yes he does know that I'm JUST FRIENDS with Ry." I said trying my hardest to word everything clearly and correctly.

"Oh so you've got a nickname for him? Do you have one for Jahseh?" I was so tempted to punch he square in her fuckin' face. She was irritating the fuck outta me.

"Nola, lets just go back in the house. You can't let them get to you." He said grabbing my hand.

He was leading me back into the house when she asked another question.

"Has Jahseh ever hit you before?"

Jahseh stopped dead in his tracks. Why would she ask something like that? 

He turned around with anger in his eyes, "Why would I hit her!? What makes you think that!?"

"When was the last time you hit her?"

Jahseh's P.O.V

  "When was the last time you hit her?"  

I felt stinging in my eyes and that meant the tears were ready to come the fuck out. 

I remember the last time. That's when X had beat her so bad. So bad that she didn't even want me to touch her. 

I saw Nola look up at me and she brought her hand up to my cheek.

"Please don't do it. Don't cry." She whispered. I couldn't help it though, them bitches started slipping out.

"Is this an emotional topic for you? Do you feel bad for hitting her??" Someone else asked.

I looked around and saw all the cameras. Nola let go of my hand and marched to the man that asked me the question.

She snatched the camera from his hands and slammed it onto the ground.

"He has never hit me before. Don't ever disrespect him or me like that again. It's OUR personal life. I don't care if you are a man, but you better get the fuck off my property, before I make you." She spat, looking directly in his eyes.

"Did it hurt when he hit you?" He asked.

After breaking his camera, he still decides to ask her further questions.

I could see the shock on his face as she tackled him to the ground. 

You know for a girl, she wasn't scared of shit. I chuckled at the sight of her attacking him, hesitating whether or not I should pull her off.

I decided to get her right away. I'm pretty sure all the people have a good enough story now. 

I grabbed her off of him and dragged her in the house while she was still yelling. After I closed the door, I burst out laughing. Then she joined in.

"You know we gone be in BIG trouble for this shit, right?" I asked still laughing.

"He was askin' for it." She giggled.

We began to calm down and I said, "Why every time everything is perfect, it's ruined?"

"I don't know... Our relationship is always perfect to me. It will never be normal though."

*****

Feedback? Keep Updating? I can go all night LMFAO.