♠️44

This the last chapter... kinda boring.

Jahseh's P.O.V

Everything has been so hectic and I was ready to leave already. Right now, we were resting because we've got a long ass flight bright and early tomorrow. "You ready to start new?" I asked smiling.

She cuddled closer to me and looked up, "Yea... I'm tired of all these problems. I just wanna be happy... with you."

"We can finally get married... have kids.." I said kissing her forehead. I was ready to start a future with her and say fuck the past.

She got out of my grip and climbed onto my lap. "I'm sure we'll be having that really soon." She put both her hands on the side of my face and pressed her lips against mine. "I love you... And you didn't just kidnap me.. You kidnapped my heart."

I laughed, "We still on that?"

I never thought that everything would lead to this. I didn't think I'd find someone who accepted me and stuck with me through everything.

"But I love you too." I paused. "And since today is our last day in this house.." I didn't finish my sentence but instead, I kissed her neck.

"Mmm.. I get it.." She moaned. 

She leaned forward making me fall back. She pulled the end of my shirt up and over my head. She went from my neck down to my chest, then to my stomach. I grabbed her arms and brought her back up.

"Not yet, babygirl." I winked. She a fuckin' freak man.

She chuckled then brought her shirt over head head and took of her pants. After, she climbed onto my lap again and started grinding against me. My toungue was automatically down her throat. I felt my boxers getting tighter around that area and I knew she did too.

"You gettin hard for me?" She whispered in my ear. She knew that talking dirty turned me all the way on. I quickly flipped us over and stuck my fingers into her underwear. I slowly rubbed, just to tease her.

"You gone get wet for me?" I asked mocking her. Before she could answer, I slid two of my fingers inside her. Pumping them in and out, I silently at her facial expressions. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip to keep herself from moaning. The faster I went, the more her moans got louder.

"Shit... Uhhh J-Jahseh..." She moaned holding onto the back of my head.

I removed her underwear and was about to take my shit off but she stopped me. "I don't think we should do this.. My mama is still here." She said. "But as soon as we're alone, we'll finish this."

She gave me another quick kiss and headed to the bathroom. While she was in there, I smirked to myself and put on some sweatpants. Then, I went to go check up on her mama.

I knocked a couple of times before she told me to come in, "How you feelin'?" 

"I'm pretty good.. I'm just tryna sleep." She then paused. "So, this is the house you kept Nola in?" She asked.

"Ugh- .. Yeah, I got her all this stuff as you can see. I wanted her to feel comfortable.." I said.

"I see.... Well goodnight, Jahseh."

"Goodnight." I said before closing the door back.

By the time I came back to the room, Nola was already there.

"It feels so weird being in this bed." She said.

"Why?"

"Because this is where you took my virginity. I don't know... It's just awkward." She laughed.

I climbed into bed with her, "It's so funny how shit went these past two years. You really changed me."

"I'm g;ad I did. I'm glad that you snatched my ass up or I wouldn't have met you."

We laughed and as it died down we laid there in silence. It wasn't a awkward silence thought, but more of a peaceful one.

I was getting comfortable until I realized I had to use the bathroom. 

Fuckkk, I really don't feel like getting up.

I got up making my way over to the bathroom, I shut the door and used it quickly, wanting to get back in bed with Nola.

 As I was washing my hands, I saw a pregnancy test box in the trash can. I dried my hands off and took it out the bin. There wasn't anything in there which means she used it already.

I walked out with the box in my hand, "Aye Nola, what's this for?" She was holding what I assumed was the stick in her hand.

This was what she meant by we'd be havin' kids soon.

Does that mean-- What about the birth control.

"I have good news." She smiled.

I couldn't even say anything. I was frozen.

"Im Pregnant."

****

This is the last chapter of the first book, in the next chapter I will be doing shout outs and pointing yawl in the direction of some GOOD ASS x books.