♠️32

* 3 Weeks Later *

"Do you HAVE to go to school today?" Jahseh asked me.

"You know I have to. I can't miss anymore." I answered, sliding my grey Nike jacket over the white T-shirt I had on. I walked over to the mirror and examined myself over. "Do I look good?"

"You always look good." He laughed. I grabbed my bag and then walked over to his side of the bed.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he frowned.

I laughed, "Jahseh you know I don't like--"

"Morning breath. I know." He said. "Can you come back when you have lunch?"

I stopped at the doorway, "If Ryan will take me here. But I gotta go! Bye."

"LOVE YOU." I heard him yell as I was walking down the hall.

"YOU TOO." I yelled back.

Jahseh knew I loved him though. I've just never been the type of person to express my feelings. 

I walked out the door to see Ryan's car waiting there. I opened the door and go in, "Hey..."

"Wassup ma, you ready?" He laughed.

"Do I have a choice?" I sighed and looked out the window as he drove off.

***

First period had flown by and I was now taking my seat in my second period class which I shared with Ryan and Diana.

Right when I sat down, Diana rolled her eyes. 

She mad annoying.

"Ryan, how do you take IT to school everyday? I wouldn't be able to deal." She laughed.

"Diana shut the fuck up, you ain't funny." He said, smacking his teeth.

"Oh foreal? You right, I'm hilarious. Don't you think?" She said, asking me.

I ignored her, I'm not even finna waste my time.

"Nola?" "Nolaaa."

"BRUH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled causing everyone to turn towards us with shock written all over their faces. Maybe because I never talk.

"Nola, Diana, outside right now. I'll be out in a minute." The teacher demanded. I sighed and walked out the classroom with everyone's eyes on me. 

It wasn't long until Diana came out after me.

"You couldn't keep your mouth closed huh?" She spat.

"Me? Don't even start." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Start what Nola? What you gone do? Nothing. Because you never do shit." She smirked.

She was really tempting me right now.

I turned my back towards her and leaned my shoulder against the wall as I waited for the teacher to come outside.

She grabbed my shoulder, "I was talking to you." 

That was it.

I grabbed her hand, turned around, and punched the shit out of her which caused her to crouch over. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Don't play stupid Diana. Don't mess with me either. I may be quiet at times but I could still fuck you up. Try me." I said looking down at her.