♠️18

Sike bitch keep reading 😭.

"X" in the mm. 😈

~

I closed my eyes and prepared for my life to end as tears erupted down my face. I'm not scared to die, but the fact that it has to end like this, petrified me.

But I only heard a clicking noise.

"Fuck. Out of bullets." He mumbled.

He dragged me down the stairs and started yelling at his partner.

"HOW THE FUCK YOU FORGET TO LOAD THE GUN!?" He yelled.

"Bitch it wasn't my fault it's yo gun hoe." They continued bickering at each other but my eyes and mind was only glued to Jahseh.

He was tied down in the chair, knocked out cold.

"Since I can't kill you, Ima have to do some shit else." The man said, laughing at me.

I cringed at his touch and his voice as I watched the other guy pour water onto Jahseh.

He jumped up and started moving around violently in the chair.

"I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HER I WILL KILL YOU!" He yelled.

The man laughed. "You funny as hell my guy, but news flash nigga. She ain't yo bitch no more. She mines." He said as he put duct tape over my mouth.

"-Keep yo eyes open pussy, and if you don't. I WILL shoot the bitch, right in front of you."

Shoot me? With an unloaded gun?

I couldn't say anything by the tape being over my mouth but that didn't mean I couldn't try.

I started to push out words, but they were only muffled sounds.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, damn." He said as he turned back to me. "And take off ya clothes."

Take my clothes off? Hell no. I just stood there and looked at him like he was the most dumbest nigga on planet Earth.

But that only angered him, he ripped the tape from my mouth and grabbed a fist full of my hair, causing me to wince in pain.

"Bitch take ya damn clothes off." He yelled. Here we go again, I'm being called out of my name.

I didn't like that shit, so I let my pride take over me. I looked at Jahseh then back at the guy. "No."

He grabbed my hands and roughly taped them behind my back. "This would've been easier if you would've just obeyed me." He said grabbing some scissors from his duffel.

He cut my shirt open, then ripped it off, doing the same with my bra.

"Oh look at these Quincy." He said.

I'm guessing that's the other guys name.

"Mhm, them nice as fuck." Quincy said referring to my exposed breasts.

The guy smirked, and gave them a squeeze.

I mugged him as he held my legs in place. He brought his head down and sucked on my neck.

I tossed and turned but it wasn't affecting him.

How could anybody be this disgusting?

I could tell that he was getting mad by me being silent. "Tell me your enjoying this!" He yelled out.

I didn't say anything, so the man pointed at Quincy, and Quincy punched Jahseh in the face.

"Make some noise for me." He said licking down my stomach.