♠️29

~

"NO. STOP YOUR HURTING ME! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yelled and started hitting Jahseh.

I thought I was still dreaming so I thought Jahseh was Jackson.

"Whoa, calm down!" Jahseh yelled trying to block his face. The light cut on and I saw my mom at the door. Then I looked down and saw Jahseh.

Oh fuck...

"Baby what are you doing?!" My mom yelled.

"I though he was... Um.." I stopped, I couldn't let it slip. "I was having a nightmare, sorry."

My mom yawned, "Oh my.. Please go back to sleep." And with that being said, she exited the room.

"Tell me what's wrong. Right now, and ain taking no for an answer." Jahseh demanded.

"I... It was just a nightmare." I mumbled.

"Nola, look at you! You're crying right now. That was not JUST a nightmare." He said.

"I just... Don't understand how he could do that to me." I said.

"WHO? DO WHAT NOLA? YOU NEEEDA TELL ME RIGHT NOW. Was it Ryan!?" He yelled.

"Ryan didn't do anything." I said laying back down. I got back under the blanket.

"So that's it?" he asked, I only ignored him. "Fuck it then, I'll be sleeping on the couch."

I sighed as he walked out of the room. This was eating me alive. I had to tell SOMEONE. I had to let it out. The only person I could trust was Ryan.

*****

"Yeah, can you come get me please?" I said into the phone.

"Sure.. Im coming right now. What's wrong?" Ryan asked.

"Please just come." I repeated.

He did what was told and was here within 5 minutes. The drive to his house was silent and when we got there, I sat on the couch and thought about what had happen, which only caused me to cry again.

Ryan ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I was about to pull away but I didn't have the energy.

I was drained.

"Fuck, Nola what happened!?" He asked frantically.

"What I'm about to tell you.. You can't tell ANYONE." I yelled.

"Okay. Okay, I won't tell nobody man, tell me wassup."

"My mom started dating this guy, Jackson, and me and Jahseh knew it was something off about him. Well that day when you took me home, he was there. No one else was. And he raped me Ryan! He raped me and said if I tell anyone, he'd kill my mama!" I cried out.

He got up and paced back and forth then kicked the glass table making it break.

"I'm so fuckin sorry mane! I shouldn't have taken you home!!! Who was he?! Fuck he look like!?" He yelled.

"He was white, green eyes, and reddish brown hair. But you can't tell ANYONE. I haven't even told Jahseh." I said, he froze. "What?"

He looked even angrier."

 "I knew somethin' was wrong with him! FUCK. Nola.. My mama married that nigga. That's how we so rich, that's my stepdad!"

A/n: This would've been a fye ass cliffhanger but continue on reading my love.