Chris x Daughter Reader

Takes place during the 100th episode also the reader is 8 years old sorry!

3rd person

Y/n was currently helping her father with preparations for today's special challenge it was to celebrate the 100th episode of the show or as Y/n liked to refer it by 100 episodes without a serious lawsuit which made her father laugh at her as they were getting everything set up for the challenge Chris's cell phone rang and he took it while he was distracted for a second Y/n put a present on the table behind her for her father to find she spent hours making it for her father for his achievement then she quickly went back to where she was originally as her father walked over to her

Chris: "Y/n I have to go Chef has some trouble with the campers you know the normal stuff haha can I trust you to finish setting up for the Contestants?"

Y/n: "Yes daddy now go have fun oh can you call Alejandro Al just to make him remember that his brother is better than him?"

Chris falls over laughing and says he will then he hugs his daughter and sets off to cause some misery not knowing that his daughter will be in grave danger

Time skip

After Chris shows the campers the control room they all ask him questions about why he would have a control room in the Hotel until Zoey sees someone they all know and love

Zoey: "Hey look it's Y/n what's she doing over there"

Everyone watches closely even Chef and Chris to find out what she is doing

Y/n on screen: "Ok got everything set up oh I almost forgot Dad's present I hope he likes it (She holds up a wrapped present and sets it back down on the table) Now to check I have everything prepared for the episode fire check poison double check hope that guy is ok and..."

On the screen something runs past her and she immediately looks back to see no one there

Y/n: "That was odd now...."

Suddenly a suddenly monstrous Ezekiel appears and grabs her making her scream in fear and he destroys the camera causing Chef to spit out his coffee and causing all the screens to go black everyone just gasps and follows Chris to where he was running the last time he saw his daughter.

Chris: "She's gone I had one job apart from hosting the show was to protect her"

Everyone feels awful for Chris even Mal so Zoey goes over to the table and hands Chris her present to him he opens it up to find a scrapbook labelled "To the best host ever in the history of reality television!!" in the book it has pictures of her and Chris causing chaos on the show from her and Chris setting Chef on fire to Her drawing on Alejandro labelling him as Heather's Boyfriend which he immediately laughs at while Alejandro just mutters something in Spanish as those fun memories pop up in his head but one stood out from the rest one that shocked everyone there was Blaninly tied up from the ceiling with her expressing an angry look to the camera with her and chef beside one side of each other smiling with the title "Worst host in the world!!"

A tear slips down his cheek and He carefully closed the book over and carefully set it down on the table again.

Chris: "Listen up today's challenge has changed whoever finds my daughter and brings her safely from Ezekiel gets immunity and has permanent access to the spa hotel until the show ends now get a move on" 

Everyone quickly heads in different directions while Chef and Chris try to get the monitors back up again all the while Chris was worried sick

Chris: "Hang in there Y/n dad's coming for ya"

Y/n Point Of View

When I woke up again I suddenly saw everything upside down which made me feel worried as I suddenly realised that I was hanging upside down over a pit of some green bubbly stuff which I could only guess was Acid which only worried me even more

Me: "Umm Hello anyone here?" (Ezekiel comes out of the shadows and faces her while growling) "Ezekiel??? you let me go right now you have no right kidnapping me!!" 

3rd Point

Ezekiel growls at her and slowly walks over to her which makes her flinch and him to laugh at her misery 

Little did she know that Chris and Chef managed to get the camera's working again and saw her silent tears flowing down her face which makes Chris and Chef look at each other and quickly storm out in hoping they can save her before time runs out.

Time Skip

So as the rats start to chew the rope holding Y/n she starts to think about her dad and how she misses him and wishes she would be here to save her but as she slowly starts to descend into the acid she closes her eyes and waits for her demise to come she hears Ezekiel groan in pain she quickly opens her eyes to see her father and chef she smiles at them and they quickly help her out.

As they set her down she quickly hugs her dad with no chance of letting go with which he accepts and rubs her back to comfort her as she starts crying in joy to be reunited with her father again much to the enjoyment of the viewers back home and in his eyes this had been the best episode ever.

Sorry it's so short