Dj X Animal Loving Reader

Requested by JubileeJigsaw

3rd Point Of View
It was a normal day on Camp Wanawkwa with most of the contestants chilling out in the cabin or hanging out at the mess hall but two people were enjoying the silence together and those two were Dj and Y/n.

From the moment these two met there was an instant connection between the two. Dj and Y/n both shared a common bond with helping animals from big and small to deadly and friendly.

All of the campers including the queen bee wanted the two to be together but both of them are the shyest towards each other.

Y/n was currently petting Dj's bunny with Dj sighing lovingly at her from behind the cabin door.

Duncan and Geoff shake their heads at the scene in front of them as they both smirked at each other and pushed Dj towards Y/n as she smiled at him with a small blush on her face.

Dj sits down awkwardly next to Y/n as she continues to pet Bunny with Dj smiling at her as he looks behind him to see Geoff and Duncan giving him the thumbs up.

Dj: "Hey Y/n can I talk to you?"

Y/n: "O....Of course Dj!"

Dj: "Well you know how we have got to know each other these past couple of weeks?"

Y/n: "Yes"

Dj: "Well I was hoping.....well wondering if you......."

Y/n stares at him with sparkling eyes as Dj panics and tries to run away before Y/n smiles at him as he takes a deep breath.

Dj: "Will....Will you.....if you don't mind.....go out with me?"

Y/n eyes lit up as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissing on him before walking off smiling with glee.

Dj was shocked but was smiling with Bunny nuzzling his cheek as everyone cheered for the two with Y/n blowing him a kiss as he smiled at her knowing the two of them will have a fairy tale ending.

The End!!!!!