Mal X Nerdy Reader

Requested by TDlover21

Y/n Point Of View
Well another day of being constantly beat up awaits me at school. I never seem to fit in probably because I'm a nerd that likes comic books, fan art and the latest movies and video games but hey that's just me.

I'm always the first one finished in every pop quiz and exams but that means I get to leave school early anyway which is a plus for me to walk behind the school grounds and visit my only friend.... Mal.

I know what you're thinking..... how in the world did we possibly become friends I mean he's a tough, bad, king of Juvie while I'm queen of laying in bed doing nothing.

It was a normal Saturday night for others but not for me as it was the first time I ever went out at night for a month. Anyway I was walking through the park enjoying the moon lightning up the path in front of me.

I was walking when I was pushed violently into a tree and a gun was pressed against me by three thugs. They threw my glasses off me and smashed them against the ground.

I was terrified as they started asking for money or else they were going to kill me which I didn't have on me at that particular time of the night.

Once they realised I didn't have anything they aimed the gun at my head as I started to say my prayers when I heard one of the thugs groan in pain.

I opened my eyes to see a blurry figure punch the living daylights out of them as they quickly ran off with me scared out of my mind. I instantly started crying scared out of my comfort zone plus I had no idea if he was friend or foe.

He came over to me and sighed when he handed me over my glasses.

Mal: "Such a shame those thugs chose to mug a beautiful young lady"

I looked up at him even though it was a blurry image but when he leaned in towards me I saw him clear as the night sky. He was my hero from that night on.

As I finished my exam early yet again I was allowed to leave early causing groans to ring out across the classroom as I left with a smirk across my face.

I walked along the empty halls showing the hall monitors my leave pass and smiling as they left me alone. I heard an argument at the end of the hall which of course was between Mal and a hall monitor.

But not just any hall monitor it was unfortunately Jacob. Now Jacob was the first one to greet me on my first day here but since then he hasn't stopped following me or talking to me even when I have my earbuds on that's how much of a pest he is.

He would bring me bright, colourful flowers and stuff them in my locker forcefully and then run off smiling but I hated them I prefer the lesser popular colours such as Black and White. Mal would then grab them out of my locker and throw them into the trash.

Then he would bring me beautiful black roses but put them into my hand gently before anyone noticed in order to keep his bad boy image up but in private he was really sweet to me a bit aggressive but still sweet.

Then there was the time that Jacob was about to ask me out for the 23rd time but Mal luckily stepped in and placed me onto his motorcycle as he went through several red lights in order to get away from him.

Ah that was a good Monday night anyway Jacob walked off with Mal chuckling pulling out a cigarette. God did he look so hot right now wait what was I talking about?? Oh yeah.

I walked up to him as he was about to light it until he saw me and put it away again. He offered his arm out to me and I took it heading outside walking towards his prized motorcycle. He called it the Black Beauty which I agreed with him as I held his waist as he began driving away from School with Jacob yelling at him.

Mal's Point Of View
As I drove away from that loser Jacob I felt Y/n delicate hands wrapped around my waist as I merely chuckled and enjoyed the sights of the city as I was taking her to the park to get away from that creep.

Jacob was trying to threaten me cause he thought I was trying to steal his precious princess away from him well he's right I mean about everything.

Since the night I saved her from those thugs she's been a shining star to me. Sure I was going to steal her money but seeing her cry made me feel bad about it and I never express my feelings when I commit crimes.

I've been trying to confess to her but that Jacob keeps getting in the way of things, trying to get her to love him and making her stay away from me of course that hasn't worked at all.

As we reached the park I hopped off first before  offering my hand out to Y/n as she rolled her eyes and grabbed it as I spun her around hearing her sweet laughter.

She held my arm as we took a walk through the park chatting about stuff that either bothered us or made us both laugh. The sun was going down as we decided to sit at the top of the hill watching the sun set over the city.

Y/n rested her head on my shoulder as I brought her closer to me making sure she was comfortable. I looked down at her as she looked up and smiled at me

I held her hand as she blushed and moved closer to her. Oh god this girl is irresistible to me I can't take it anymore!!

Y/n: "Mal you alright? You've been awfully quiet today"

Me: "Y/n......Oh screw words!!!"

Without giving her time to respond I kissed her passionately hoping just hoping she would respond and sure enough my sweet angel did just that.

I'm not really emotional but when she stared back at me with love expressed through her eyes as I smiled and kissed her again as the sun finally set over the down.

Y/n: "I'm glad you were the one who has my heart"

Me: "Me too nobody is allowed to have you mark my words"

She laughed as we stayed up there for hours watching the stars as a new couple sharing kisses during the night.

The next day we walked into school with my arms around her waist as gasps and whispers broke out in the halls. Jacob jaw dropped and his face was priceless.

I left her off at her classroom knowing she'll be out in 5 minutes as I promised her a date at my house watching movies and enjoying each other's company then we get to vandalise Jacob's summer house not a bad date if you ask me.

Man I love this chick with all of my dark heart as she blew me a kiss through the class window and I started counting down the short minutes until I get to see her again.

The End.