Gwen X Little Sister Reader

A/n: Requests are still Open!!!

3rd Point Of View
As Total Drama came to an end the contestant's families were allowed to visit them as they were staying at Playa De Losers.

Y/n was Gwen's little sister waiting patently on the boat waiting for the boat to stop so she could see her big sister again.

She held her present tightly for her big sister since she placed 2nd in the competition. The gift was secret from her mother and brother as she wanted to be the one to give Gwen it plus she missed her big sister so much.

Y/n was only allowed to watch a few episodes of Total Drama as her mother and brother had to watch it first to see how many were suitable for her to watch Gwen.

When Trent confessed his love to Gwen she drew a picture of her and Trent to show Gwen her art skills. 

As the boat finally arrived at the Playa she carefully held her present plus the drawing and waited to get off. 

She saw a guy in a chef hat staring down at her as she backed away slightly before stepping to the right and walked on. 

She saw most of the contestants talking to their families,most of them smiling and laughing while others had their arms crossed. Y/n looked around for her big sister but she couldn't see her. 

Trent was about to walk away with his family before spotting her all alone looking around walked over to her as she looked up shyly. 

Trent: "Hey there what's your name?"

Y/n looked down at the ground shyly as Trent chuckled and noticed the present addressed to Gwen.

Trent offered his hand out to her as she took it and walked with him over to the bar area seeing her sister beside Leshawna.

Gwen looked behind her seeing her sister smile at her as she stood up and went over to her. 

Y/n let go of Trent's hand and ran over to her sister hugging her tightly with Gwen hugging her back ignoring everyone's reactions to them. 

She stopped hugging her sister giving her the present seeing her opening it before Gwen gasped seeing a brand new sketchpad which included a lock on it. 

Gwen hugged her picking her up with Y/n handing a piece of paper to Trent seeing him blush as Gwen sees it and smiles at her sister. 

Seeing her sister hugging her tightly made Gwen's Summer a whole lot better.

The End.