Tom X PopStar Reader

3rd Point Of View
A nervous Tom showed his backstage pass to the security guard feeling relived as the guard lets him through.

Tom sighed in relief walking into the building hearing the murmurs of the crew rushing around the stage and talking into their headsets.

He smiles fixing his glasses and makes his way through the crowd of people organsing for the show as Tom finally makes his way to his destination.

He knocked on the door in a pattern as a sweet voice called out to him from behind and he entered making sure he wasn't followed by a group of crazy fans.

Y/n: "Tom is that you? Please don't be a crazed stalker!!"

Tom: "It's me honey glasses and all!!!"

Y/n gasps getting up from her vanity letting out a girly squeal hugging him tightly as they both share a laugh together as they let go.

Y/n: "Thank god its you!! I needed someone by my side for tonight!!"

Tom: "Please I can tell this is going to be your best performance yet!"

Y/n smiled fixing her dress knowing she had only a few minutes left before she is set to perform in front of millions of people.

Tom fixed her hair telling her all the latest gossip hearing her gasp and laugh. He felt his heart going faster as Y/n gave him a peck on the cheek waving at him as the performance began and he danced to every song.

Y/n finished hearing her fan's cheering for her as she smiled towards them and took a bow as she raced backstage into Tom's embrace, the pair laughing and smiling together.

Tom walked Y/n to his car offering to drive her home to rest as she agreed nearly falling asleep on his shoulder as they started the long drive home.

He took this time to reflect on their friendship together from when they first met in a cafe or the time Y/n found out about her very first gig he loved how excited she was.

Tom knew he had to say something to Y/n sooner or later as he finally reached Y/n mansion waking her up and walked in the house with her.

Y/n sighed sitting down on the couch with Tom sitting beside her as she rested her head on his shoulder causing Tom to blush, looking away from her.

Y/n: "Tom? Are you alright?"

Tom: "Yep totally fine but there's...something I want to say"

Y/n: "Okay?"

Tom: "Y/n I really really want to tell you how I feel about you from your gorgeous singing voice to your sweet personality and I'm saying this out loud aren't I?"

Y/n nodded her head kissing Tom as Tom responds back wrapping his arms around her as Y/n rests her head on his shoulder.

Tom chuckles seeing Y/n fall asleep as he gets comfortable positioning himself and Y/n kissing her on the forehead before taking off his glasses and turning off the lights.

The End.