Duncan X Sweet Reader

3rd Point Of View                       
As the two teams ate their 'Breakfast' talking Strategy or just chatting to one another, a certain punk was daydreaming about his secret sweetheart, waiting for him on the outside.

After the first season of Total Drama Island ended, Duncan wanted nothing more then to spend more time with Y/n.

Ever since Duncan met her, he spent less time in Juvie which thrilled his parents and shocked them at the same time, causing his father to faint from the news, thinking it was one of his son's April Fool's Day pranks.

Y/n brought out a side of him that if the public found out about, it would be the end of the universe as they know it.

She always sent him cute notes to him as the show went on, always seemed worried about his safety from Chris but always seemed to be proud of him no matter what.

It was a fairly normal morning with Beth and Lindsay squealing at everything, Justin tanning, Owen and Leshawna playing cards and Harold hanging from a tree from his own underwear with Dj trying to help and Heather laughing at him.

Overall just a typical morning........until Chris arrived causing a groan to wash over everyone.

Chris: "Settle down everyone, no challenge for the day.... I've just got a little surprise for Juvie boys over there...did a little digging, a little gossiping here and there, and you would not believe the secret I've uncovered from friends and family, Chef?"

Chef stepped forward, tossing a bag to the ground as a small 'ow' was heard, causing Duncan to stand up as chef lifted the girl out of the bag, waving to him as he lifted her from chef and spun her around, hearing her laugh with his silliness.

Duncan kissed her like the old Hollywood movies, not caring about the others gasping at him with the exception of Harold as he threw his knife at him, narrowly missing him to his disappointment.

Chris: "Awe, I love happy moments, great for ratings!"

Duncan protectively wraps his arm around Y/n, keeping her far away from the maniac chef and the equally insane host.

Duncan: "Okay first of all dude, I want to hurt you so badly for kidnapping my girl and second why did you kidnap her for?!"

Chris: "Surprise! Your little girlfriend is now joining the show!, your parents seemed thrilled and for the record I didn't kidnap her, chef did"

Chef glares down at him, shoving his shoulder whilst walking past the host as they both left, leaving the girl to get to know her new teammates.

She got along with everyone, making sure she had time to talk to Duncan as he smirked seeing her walking towards him again.

He brought an arm around her, lazily leaning against the wall of the tent with her in his arms as she snuggled up against him. Duncan had a rare honest smile on his face that day.

But he always was a little bit nervous seeing her participate in challenges, nearly getting blown up or torn up in the process, placing Y/n into his arms tightly when she avoided death.

Y/n had no idea about Duncan's worry for her safety but once she did, hesitantly walking up to him and hugging him tightly, feeling him stiff up and, in front of his buddies patted her head in a loving matter.

As the show went on, they became an unstoppable duo in Total Drama History, they worked well together with Y/n supportive words motivating Duncan like a bull seeing the colour red.

Y/n even had her awesome moments such as punching Courtney to defend Duncan and into a dunk tank, cheering from her teammates and the co-hosts filled her ears.

And thus, the finale happened.

Both of them stepped over the finish line together, holding hands but Duncan picked her up bridal style as the show went on...until the winner was announced.

*Duncan's Ending*
Duncan cheered, kissing Y/n until they both ran out of air as he saw her smile, kissing his cheek as they both walked away from the contestants, chef and Chris to go on a well deserved date.

No confessionals, no cameras following them and certainly no CIT constantly giving them orders. Only each other and that's all Duncan needed.

Her and the million dollars as well.

*Y/n Ending*
Y/n leapt from Duncan's arms, being lifted into the air from her friends on the show as they carried her off the stage with Duncan running to catch up with his millionaire girlfriend.

Once the cast finally set her down Duncan went in for the hunt kissing her until they both needed to breath again.

She decided to throw her first party for the cast inviting everyone except Courtney as Duncan was proud of his girlfriend who, in his eyes was the most important person in his life.