Alejandro X Shy Reader X Heather

Requested by @Ember389

3rd Point Of View
There was an intense atmosphere going through the plane mostly between Heather and Alejandro. Why you may ask? All because of the new girl who was incredibly shy and sweet.... Y/n who was currently asleep in first class all on her own.

Y/n was the last one standing on Team Victory but she had no idea that two people had their eye on her aka Heather and Alejandro. She was the most skilled in her team before they all had the drop of shame.

But over in Economy Class the tension was escalating meaning Heather and Alejandro's voices were enough to wake her up. She didn't mind they were her friends anyway.

She fixed her hair slightly and walked into Economy Class seeing Heather and Alejandro glaring at one another as she sighed and sat next to Heather.

Heather jumped when Y/n placed her hand on her shoulder and nearly fell off her seat if it wasn't for Y/n. She smiled at Heather while she hugged her tightly as she smirked at Alejandro's jealous glare.

Then the plane starts shaking with Heather tightly wrapping her arms around Y/n waist as she blushes and does the same.

Chris announces to the teams that they have landed and for the contestants to get out off the plane.

Alejandro smirks at Y/n as he grabs her hand and drags her close to him and helps her off the plane causing Heather to growl at him. As they learn they are in Paris both Alejandro and Heather smirk at each other as Y/n feels the tension.

Heather's Point Of View
Okay being in Paris with the girl that you love is okay but being with a guy who wants to steal her away is totally not fair. Each team had to find each of their statue pieces hidden somewhere around the Louvre.

I was searching when I saw Y/n with 4 of her pieces struggling. She tied her hair up into a cute ponytail and started to push her pieces over to her mat.

She looked at her picture with determination god was she attractive and hot. I admit it I Heather Queen of Mean as people call me fell in love with a sweet quiet Girl.

She saw me and my heart nearly stopped as she waved at me as she started putting together her statue. Luckily I didn't see Ale-lamo about anywhere so I made my move.

Me: "Hey Y/n need any help?"

Y/n: "Oh....H.....Heather N....no thanks but....Thanks anyway hope you win!"

Me: "Why do you want me to win!"

Y/n: "Because that means we could talk more!"

I blushed and saw Alejandro and his team looking very smug so I hugged her tightly hearing Alejandro's growls oh how I love to drive him crazy.

Alejandro's Point Of View
Oh that Chica is going to get it now! I admit before I got to know Y/n she was going to be another pawn in my game but after she helped me in Egypt I started to see more of her beauty and personality.

I wanted to hold her in my arms but Heather always managed to steal her away from me. I made my way over to her as Y/n set down her last piece making her the winner of the challenge as Heather hugged her making her blush madly.

I growled but went over and hugged her as Y/n blushed again but accepted it. Turns out it was an reward challenge and that no one would be eliminated.

Y/n made her way into first class again but soon came back out and left us all food meaning Owen had to be held back until each of us had a piece.

Of course Heather still glared at me but I smirked back. By the end of this show Y/n will be mine and Heather will be alone!

The end... For Now

A/n: Hey Guys sorry it's been so long remember to keep sending your requests and should I make a part 2 of this? Until Next time Peace!