Heather X Shy Female Reader

This is my own story I have created.  In this Story you have joined the All Stars cast and are on Heather's team as you are on her team and her Friend/Crush.

Heather's Point Of View
Life on this disgusting island is so humiliating luckily the only person I trust is here with me Y/n. I met her after my hair got unfairly shaved on TV as we were assigned to do a project together but she treated me like a normal human being. 

Since then she has always been a true friend from when she offered to dive first off the cliff to when she wanted me to be this team's leader and when she got Jo flushed down that disgusting toilet I laughed when I discovered that.

As I woke up I went into Y/n room where she was sound asleep. I got to admit she was so adorable when she was asleep as I moved closer to her and she slowly woke up as I blushed at this but quickly covered it up.

Me: "Come on I can't face Al alone you know that right!"

She nodded and got up tiredly as she yawned and quickly got changed and walked with me to eat dinner I sat far away as possible from Fakey legs and sat next to Y/n as I was talking to her about how lame it is to be on a team with him but he had the nerve to whistle when he eats which was slowly annoying me.

Me: "Will you stop that it's annoying!!"

Alejandro: "Ah Typical Heather!"

He walked away on his hands as Y/n glared at him. Why did I find that her glare was hot but anyway Y/n patted my shoulder in comfort as Chris ruined the moment  by announcing a surprise challenge. 

When we got outside Y/n stuck a note on Fakey leg which made both of us laugh at him as he looked confused until Courtney removed the note from him and he cursed in Spanish which made me smirk at Y/n she is so loyal to me.

Time Skip

3rd Point Of View
As the Blue moon is in effect Heather is acting more strangely which worries Y/n as she places a hand on her shoulder as Heather smiles and gives her a hug in front of the villains which causes Y/n to blush as Heather grabs her hand and leads her to the front of the group as Heather pins her to a tree.  

Y/n: "Heather........ what......"

Heather kisses her on the lips as Y/n responds back slowly as Heather smiles at her being so timid about the kiss as they pull apart and smile at each other as Heather kisses her cheek as Y/n blushes. 

Heather: "Y/n since my hair got shaved unfairly by that moron of a host you were the only friend that would help me out so what I'm trying to say..... Just Go Out With Me!!!!"

Y/n smiles at Heather as she hugs her gently as Heather blushes and hugs her back while kissing her again as the two of them join the team again and venture through the forest hand in hand while sharing sweet looks between the two.

The End Sorry it's short 
Keep Requesting bye guys