Demon Alejandro x Demon Reader

Trying something exciting for a change. In this story you work for the king of hell Alejandro who wants nothing more than for you to be his one and only Queen of Hell.

Y/n Point Of View

Another day in hell as I always say I just do the same old thing every morning I get up before the king and get dressed smartly for him before I'll go into his chambers gently and wake him up then wait until he needs me before I continue on my duties serving to the king.

Sure I get stared at but I ignore it sometimes it happens when I have to give something to the king in his company but as soon as it happens I just excuse myself from the room but I swear I could feel burning anger and flames coming from the door but I don't question it. 

It was another typical Morning in Hell as I saw the burning sun rise up I say it was quite beautiful but I had no time for that as I quickly got dressed and made sure my wings were in place and my tail straight for my King and before I headed out the door I heard knocking at it I quickly fixed my skirt and went to answer the door. 

As I opened it I saw the king at my door I was about to bow towards him but he stopped me as he put his hands on my shoulders and began to lead me to the throne room but I was curious as to why he was bringing me here? have I failed in some way or displeased him in some way but no matter what I should take his consequence with no regret. 

Alejandro's Point Of View

Sigh I can't wait to tell her Y/n has been very loyal to me since the day I was crowned King of Hell I'm very protective of my future queen as she is of my safety she must think that I'm going to punish her ha she is so easy to read like an open chapter of a book. As I let go of her shoulders and sat on my throne I motioned her to come forward as she hesitantly went in front of me her wings were very beautiful in the light.   

Me: "Do you know why I've called you here?"

Y/n: "N..No .... Sir is something the matter or do you need me to get you something?"

I love it when she gets shy and cares about me before her own safety so I calmly stood up and went towards her as she looked down at the floor as I wrapped my tail around hers as she looked up at me as I brought her into my chest as she shivered at the touch as I brought her onto my lap as she blushed as I smirked at her. 

Me: "The reason I brought you here is I've noticed how much you are loyal to me and I've come to ask you something?" 

Y/n: "Anything my lord!"

I brought my face closer to hers as I slowly began to kiss her which shocked her to the point where she kissed back which made me smile as I slowly stopped our kiss which I could tell it disappointed her as I slowly caressed her face which made her blush.  

Me: "Y/n you are the only one who has managed to capture my heart and I cannot stop thinking about you I love the way you are patient with me in the mornings the way you are gentle with me when I make a mistake what I am trying to say is that ... Will you be my queen?"   

She gasped and I saw tears coming out of her eyes as she nodded her head and I kissed her again with her kissing back as I stroked her beautiful wings that were mine at last as well as the rest of her that only belong to me and me only.  

Y/n: "I love you my King of Darkness"

Me: "And I love you my Queen Of Darkness"

The End